Farewell

D

DieLorelei

Hey everyone,
Its been fun but I guess my time is up... My interest in Minecraft has been fading rapidly for quite awhile now and I've become very inactive... My only real interest in Minecraft from the very beginning had been because of Blocktopia's servers and community, no other community could ever compare...
I've made tons of friends here, too many to count. Some of them probably don't even know I consider them friends, lol... I would list them all but I'd like to keep this short and sweet.

For those who want to stay in contact, there are tons of ways to reach me, my soul is tied to technology... I can't say I'll be sticking around on the forums, but if I do, it will mostly be as a lurker... I may be on Teamspeak and #blocktopia every now and then though... Other options are in my info section thing....

See you, space cowboy...
Thanks for everything, BT.
- DieLorelei

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Sad to see you go, Die. I've known you for a long time now, I remember you being on Zombie IRC wit me back in my glory Trusted days. :D But I know things like this are unstoppable and/or inevitable, so... cya, I guess. :)

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Oh no.

Die, you were a fun person to referee alongside with. You've been with our server for quite some time, and I appreciate all that you've done for it.

Good luck with wherever life takes you! :(

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
The least I could do is make a post here, even though I'm entirely unsure what to say.

This upsets me, and you were always nice to me, boring as I may have been to talk to. You even bothered to remember my real name (whatever that means... I guess I appreciated it). I'll miss seeing you on the server.

If you ever drop by, and I'm still here, don't forget to say hello please.
Bye for now, sadly.

Lily97

That American Idiot
Reaction score
Bye Die. You will truly be missed in the community. Have fun wherever life may take you :) and good luck.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
WHAT
WHAT
NO
NO
NOT HAPPENING
DENIED

But in all seriousness, we'll miss you greatly, afk or not ;) Thank you for all your contributions to Zombie, and Blocktopia as a whole. Cheers, Cali.

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
So long Die, you were a fantastic op and I loved having you on Zombie. I hope you still visit us from time to time, but go on and take advantage of whatever else life has to offer ;)

Bang.

L

Later_Gator

My first memory of you was when I was fairly new on the zombie server...it was on "monastery." You were in a secret and I lag-pillared to get into the secret and infected you. Then, I was kicked for rule 6. Boy, that was a long time ago. Bye, Die, I'll miss you.

Reactions: balloon98

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
AvantGarde get over here you.

*Holds his head in his hand while staring at duct tape*

It's always sad to see someone go, no matter how little you knew them or didn't know them. Die, I bid you farewell, but one thing you should have before wandering off.