Farewell.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm just posting to say that I'm leaving all Blocktopia servers other than SMP, I'm mainly quitting Blocktopia and I'll be playing SMP from time to time, So don't expect to see me on their often.

The reason I'm leaving is because of certain users in the community, telling me things which infact are true, If you wish to know what it is then PM me.

I'm also quitting because of a certain user hating on me through skype, Until the point I lost it and "Raged" at them after they said some offensive stuff to me, I no longer have logs due to me deleting them from skype.

If you wish to add me then my skype is Ryez.A - Goodbye friends! :unsure:

smelyalata

Reaction score
D: You were tons of fun to play with, angel, and it's sad to hear you're leaving the classic servers :c
I hope I'll see you around on smp <3

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Although I have no knowledge about the situation that brought you negative points I think that when it's getting to "offensive" stuff, that shall seriously be reported. You were a good buddy to me, friend! See you, and farewell!

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Angel it was a pleasure to meet and play with you on zombie. You are a great player aswell as A very mature and helpful member. Bye Angel :(

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Angel a suggestion would be to PM the higher staff about the 'certain players in the community' especially if one of them is a trusted+.

Bye then, in case my advice is useless... :(

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
Bye Angel I really enjoyed playing with you all that time back when we were both always on at the same time :).
I wish you luck with other things and I hope that one day you might come back.

Goodbye for now (I hope).

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Just to clear things up, It was mainly my fault that the "fight" on Skype I had with a user, We've talked things through and it was just a misunderstanding by me. I will not be quitting TNT and SMP, I may play Zombie from time to time but I'll come on like.. once a week, My life isn't too great at the moment so I need to focus on it.
Basically I sprained my ankle again, in 2 places, Along my foot and I've ripped a Ligament inside my ankle which has greatly depressed me, Along with other bits and bobs going on.

Thanks for all the messages <3

Bye, for now.

silvadude12

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGEL!!!! Ill miss you! I had fun playing zombies with you. Ya always cheered me up and you were a good player. I wish the best luck to you and i hope things in your life turn around for the better, and i hope your ankle gets healed. Please pop in sometimes to visit us here in zombie survival!

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Sorry I am a little late to this ( :( )
Well, it is truly sad to see anyone go because of harassment. But to make it even worse, it's you that's leaving :( You were one of the most active guests, and I therefore saw you a lot on zombie. Also I have seen you quite a bit on Erik's server (hopefully I'll still see you there :)). And you've always seemed to be a very nice person, while I may not have talked to you directly much, I have seen you quite a bit and I am sad to see you go.
And that is too bad about your foot, hope it gets better soon :) And, I hope to see you zombie every now and then <3
Bye.