Fake Adminium

Mr_Coke

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking and I came up with an idea like this:

- There is a new block called 'Fake Adminium'
- It's a block with the same texture as adminium but it is breakable
- The block is accessible via the command /fakead or something which is a /mode type command
- To prevent that it's overpowered I thought that that 1 block costs like 5 additional blocks

Feel free to say whether you like it or not and add your own opinions. ;)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, I dislike this suggestion for diffrent reasons:
1. Well I dont think it is even possible to create a new block in classic.
2. Well, Its realy wierd seeying people behind adminium. It makes you confused about what to break etc.
3. People can block off the entrences of secrets and most likely have an Instant-win.

Correct me if my reasons dont make sense.

• Agree
Reactions: Summer10

paceboys

Reaction score
That would make staffs life quite a bit harder.
player: CHEATER BEHIND BEDROCK
staff: There is a block we added called Fake Bedrock. You have to find it, then you can break it!
Imagine how many times this would happen. Just saying. Plus, i dont think you can add blocks, as said.

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

Sasher

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to give a big no on this due to the fact that hiding on adminium covered maps would became way too easy and many many other things that I won't go into detail with.

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
This is what I see of it:
xXproplayermlgXx: OP HUMAN IS BEHIND BEDROCK
Op: Don't worry, thats a new block we added called FakeAdminium, you must find it and break it!

In my opinion, this isn't a good idea for zombie survival, I don't think it is even codeable.

So my answer is a no.

Lily97

That American Idiot
Reaction score
Although I see what you are getting at; giving more of a challenge to the zombies, adding another factor to game play, forcing zombies to be strategic, brainless dead people instead of just brainless dead people that wander around, and so on. But, fake adminium? That would make it too challenging for the zombies in my opinion.

We try to keep the difficulty level for both humans and zombies as close to equal as possible, and this would just make it unfair. Agreeing with some of the posts above, this would also put a lot of stress on the staff and I see tempers potentially rising.

Newbie101: OMG!! Oldie202 is freakin' cheating!! He's behind bedrock!!!!!!! D:<
Staffie303: He is reachable ;) We just added a new block that looks like adminium, but you can break it. Just keep on trying.
Newbie101: You're kidding right?!?!
Staffie303: Nope
(Newbie101 continues to rage about the injustice of this block, involving swearing, caps, and insulting)

Overall, I think it was a good idea, just not really for this type of server. Although, it may useful for a server like Lava if it is even possible to code. ;) It could hide people's houses and give the illusion that it is unable to be griefed. :)

Mr_Coke

Reaction score
Ok let's just keep it with a bad idea :p. I didn't know that it is almost impossible to make a new block.
I also didn't think of it that there would be alot of newbies who don't know that it is breakable etc.
I suggest we close this thread then?

erik1979

Reaction score
Oh, Nottykitten, kind of random now, but #1 is un-true. However, a user would only be able to use the block in a command form, i.e. typing /adminium to use adminium or /water to use water.