Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
This is a submission for the MAP-ME-A-MAP-FOR-A-COOL-TITLE competition
Name of map: Extraterrestrial
Author: Defiant_Blob, Numberplay, DKnucklehead, Refresh100, Jammy001, popcornman99, LERDSLILO, uhtr5r, Jubjubers, AngelWV
Size: 150x150
Map boundary: 75 (everything that is not void)
Kits:
--Humans: Astronaut (glass, 4 bread, gold sword), Chemist (potion of healing, potion of speed, potion of strength, wood sword), Bounty Hunter (iron sword, potion of healing), Space Ranger (bow, 16 arrows, wood sword, 1 bread)
--Hunters: Predator (stone sword, bow, 8 arrow), Alien (iron shovel, 64 sponge, wood sword), Cyborg (iron sword, redstone torch, 4 TNT), Ancient (3 cave spider egg, 15 vine, stone sword, 2 enderpearls)
Random or choose kits?: random
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/sKvwn
Notes: Players may not destroy iron blocks, redstone ore, chests, or block 95. Before placing into server, I'd like to for mooshroom to be spawned everywhere if mooshroom are not already everywhere. Looks best at night. TNT block damage off.
Download Link: http://filesmelt.com/dl/AoDExtraTerrestrial.zip

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Is this the map that alot of people built on, with the mycelium and such? If so, you left me out as an Author ;) - I built quite alot :p

• Informative
Reactions: Defiant_Blob

Ayatollah_Ali

Supreme Leader of Iran
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Any map built on BB is, at the very largest, 72 block (radius) measured from a 2x2 centerpoint (7,7-8,8)... Either you somehow beat the system, or you've got a faulty measurement.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I likes the map but the buildings dont seem to take up a lot of the map so i was wondering is a lot of it under ground?
I've been on it and yes, there are structures underground.

Also, I don't think I should really be under authors. I hardly did anything, except for a few signs :/ (And blowing a hole in the moon)

Also, staff should probably get around to voting on these maps. We don't want these cool ones like this one to be laid forgotten.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I'd like to withdraw my submission for now. Lots of stuff was pointed out by the critics in the map competition that I'd really like to fix (thanks for pointing those out and not sugar coating it!). I'll resubmit when I believe it to be fixed.

• Love
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.