Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan Jones

Reaction score
EvantheRipper

Eastern Standard

Demonic_Fighter, Chrisrocks, Miketang

2 years

Builder, Adv. Builder (before servers updated 2 years ago)

I like to help other people build in buildblox. In survival I play by the rules and don't grief.

Responsibility, enforcing the rules a bit more then normal, checking on players builds if requested and checking to see who griefed anyones build.

Because I see people braking rules all the time, I try to report it but it never gets properly taken care of.

None

Collosal

Reaction score
I will be going with a -1. I didn't give you a ref and I feel this application is short. Being an operator involves a lot more than checking on a players builds or fixing grief, it also entails things like keeping up with the forums, keeping a feeling a peace on the server, and being friendly to others. Not to mention, you currently have a warning for insulting others. This is in the wrong section as well. Nillbugwtw if you'd move this to applications.

tnm

Reaction score
For a start, you've lied about references. This generally is automatic Declination, combined with the fact that you've written less than one line in normal sized font for each part and it's in the wrong section. -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.