• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Eon's Descent Episode 1 RP Sign-Ups

Reaction score
Website
souncloud.com
Hello and welcome to Eon's Descent!
This is an adventure themed RP. In a nutshell it's like DnD. Your goal is to survive the possibly naffarious antics of the One. So please come along and join!
*The singular player's goal: Be the last one standing and claim what lies behind Eos's Treasure*

Basics: You are the hero/heroine Eon who's discovered a massive maze which leads to a mysterious reward. None have passed, but will you?
For simplity's sake, players are fragments of Eon (i.e The different aspects or personalities of him/her.)

As the game progresses, certain "personalities" will fade into oblivion until one remains.

*As you play, try to explore the varies insights and development your character. From a 3rd-Person Perspective, you're watching as a mind prevails and crumbles at the same time*

Sign-Up Format:
Name:
Aspect of Personality
Ability:
(35 character capacity)

Rules: Have fun
Respect others' opinions
Respect Staff
Don't get pulled into the game
No trolling (Follows the forum's rules)

Reactions: Vatowski

Dio4344

Reaction score
I Like role playing games and I think I will give this a shot :)
before i sign up i got questions? plz respond quickly
Aspect and personality: do you make it up or do you do you like yourself?
Abitily: like your power or what?

Dio4344

Reaction score
I guess ill give it a shot, Ill get it as the game goes along
Name: Dio4344
Aspect or personality: Competitive, Sometimes get angry at stupid things, i like sports
Ability: Control Natural Disasters earthquakes, volcano erruptions, tsunamis ect. (Is that too powerful?)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hrmm, I wouldn't mind joining however I'm not sure I understand the theme of this RP too well, I understand its adventure, but can you narrow it down a tad, as I do know you are rather fond of more modern non fiction RP's and I reckon the character I'm thinking of may be out of theme. Sample: an honest to the core warrior who looks to defend those who cannot protect themselves.

Reaction score
Website
souncloud.com
Hrmm, I wouldn't mind joining however I'm not sure I understand the theme of this RP too well, I understand its adventure, but can you narrow it down a tad, as I do know you are rather fond of more modern non fiction RP's and I reckon the character I'm thinking of may be out of theme. Sample: an honest to the core warrior who looks to defend those who cannot protect themselves.
Theme: Choose Your Own Adventure Archaic Role Playing. Your character is perfectly fine as long as it shows the envelopment of the chracter.

Vatowski

Reaction score
Name: Vatowski
Aspect of Personality: Only talks when it is needed. Somewhat calm and hyperactive depending on the moments. Will ignore people who are not intellectually capable to maintain a reasonable and respectable argument/conversation. To sum it all up, the aspect of the personality would be his intellectually calm and hyperactive side
Ability: Wuju style, having trained with Master yi he now masters the art of Wuju style and the abilities that come with it. (Alpha strike, meditate. Wuju style, highlander)

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
, having trained with Master yi he now masters the art of Wuju style and the abilities that come with it. (Alpha strike, meditate. Wuju style, highlander)
Your skills are inferior. Your skills are inferior. Your skills are inferior. Your skills are inferior. Your skills are inferior. Your skills are inferior.

Reactions: Vatowski

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: Zarel
Aspect of Personality: Genius but doesn't mention it. Zarel has a great sense of humour, he gets distracted very easily. He wears a guantlet that powers up the magic that runs through his veins. He's also an explorer and has made a lot of discoveries but the one he is the most proud of is finding the amulet which he later turned into his gauntlet. His arcane abilities allows him to teleport short distances, probably going through dimensions. (By short I mean like 10 metres.)
Ability: Arcane energies.

I'm a little bit uncreative so this is heavily based on the champion Ezreal from League of Legends. :p

Vatowski

Reaction score
Name: Zarel
Aspect of Personality: Genius but doesn't mention it. Zarel has a great sense of humour, he gets distracted very easily. He wears a guantlet that powers up the magic that runs through his veins. He's also an explorer and has made a lot of discoveries but the one he is the most proud of is finding the amulet which he later turned into his gauntlet. His arcane abilities allows him to teleport short distances, probably going through dimensions. (By short I mean like 10 metres.)
Ability: Arcane energies.

I'm a little bit uncreative so this is heavily based on the champion Ezreal from League of Legends. :p
You belong in a museum, You belong in a museum, You belong in a museum, You belong in a museum, You belong in a museum, You belong in a museum, You belong in a museum,

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Name: Aldrent
Aspect of Personality: Mischievous, truthful to friends, but strangers may find a dagger or arrow between their shoulder-blades.
Ability: Stealth- can fade into shadow, unseen.

Great idea for an RP, seems like it'll be fun.