Accepted Enderfive's Application

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Subforum(s) you wish to moderate: Roleplay and Survivor. I would try for the Mafia subforum as well, but I feel like there are plenty of moderators there already (I think).
Time-zone/Country of origin: Estonia, GMT +2

Question - You see user and long-time administrator, Malcovent abusing his Admin powers by berating a user and insulting him publicly, how do you proceed?: Screenshot the posts in question (I'm assuming that the scenario under question would take place on the forums), then send Malc a PM asking for friendlier interaction inside the community. If Malc continues to insult people, I'll take the matter up with the other Administrators.
Depending on the severity and context of the insulting posts, I could also decide to delete the posts, leaving an explanation of why the great Malcovent's posts have gone missing or ask for friendlier interaction in a public post (a bit uncertain on the last part about a public post, but I feel like this is the most likely thing I'd do if he's really talking shit).

Question - An argument breaks out in a thread, both sides have some valid points but ultimately it is derailing the thread and starting a flamewar, how do you proceed?: Delete the flaming posts, make a post explaining why some posts disappeared and send the users in question a PM detailing what they should avoid doing the next time.

Question - A user publicly contests with your decision as a moderator, with a public post disagreeing about your decision regarding a moderator action, how do you proceed?: Kindly ask the user to continue the discussion in a PM with me. If I feel like I was just and they don't, even after discussing the topic through in the PM, invite an Administrator to deliver their own verdict.

Mock question - GmK is drunk and threatening to delete the forums, tell him your favorite joke so as to distract him: He only needs to look at my posts in the last Mafia game to change his mind.

Reactions: Mia and JKangaroo