Enderdrawings and other stuff

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, so there are a lot of great artists in this community and seeing their drawings, I was inspired to draw something myself. I finished with my drawings and then realized: I don't have a scanner and I'm not sure if my dad allows me to use his camera. I asked him and I was not allowed. However, my mum kindly allowed me use her camera, which isn't as good, but will get the job done. So, without any further talk, I give you my drawings, that may not be as good as some, but at least they're there.:)

Here's the first picture. It is supposed to be me in Minecraft, when I finally get Premium and can change my skin.

The next one is a picture of me and my good friend Zombie_Boss_1. We both just ranked up today and to celebrate, I decided to draw this.

And then there's a few comics I drew when I was bored. Lava Survival themed, of course.

Oh and if you can't see the text in the comics, let me know. I know that the quality of those pictures is absolutely terrible and I'll try to fix this as soon as I can.