Enable /money give [player]

Tamsanity

Reaction score
Hi. I think it would be a good idea to enable players to give eachother cookies.
I really enjoy giving stuff to other players and I'm disappointed that I can't give cookies to other players.
I think it would be a good idea to implement this command so that players have another outlet for players to be kind.
Plus it could encourage more competitions, with players being awarded with cookies.
I'm not sure why it hasn't been added, so if there's a reason I'm not aware of, let me know.

W

Wimali

Grandmasters would be able to immediately rank up people to crafter or higher. That's why it isn't/won't be added
Why not allow certain ranks to give cookies to other players of the same rank? Grandmaster to grandmaster, master to master, etc.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tamsanity

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Why not allow certain ranks to give cookies to other players of the same rank? Grandmaster to grandmaster, master to master, etc.
Just don't allow players to give cookies to players at a lower rank than them.
Highly abusable for those with 2 or 3+ alts. to bungie jump in the lower ranks.
Also creates more elitism and segregation of player-base
'sorry guys grandmaster only contest cuz cant give you cookies reward'
Personally I like the idea of currency exchange in some fashion outside of supercookie trade.
Although honestly if this should be added it should only be cookie tradable for prestige ranks, as those players truly have capped out.