Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: emosquirrel
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: None
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: -5 GMT
  • Your age: How old are you? 14 as of July 14th
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Since the 15th of April according to /whois
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have not.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will actively try to make game play fair as possible as a Trusted, such as using techinques I use now (like verbally warning unreachables to get down, giving help to the new players, looking for wommers, etc) backed up with /warn and /kick. I will also report troublesome players who I may have /warned and /kicked to ops, which they can watch, and maybe take farther measures to deal with them.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will send a pm of proof (logs, screenshots) to a head controller.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe I deserve the position of Trusted, because I know the game and some of the lesser known rules/regulations better than some other players.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will stand for a fair game. I will ensure this with a verbal warn/warn/kick/kick policy. If they get the second kick, I will alert a member of higher authority about their situation via op chat. I will also immediately verbally warn and /kick any wommers, and then report them via op chat.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? AvantGarde, Nillbugwtw, Later_Gator
  • Signed: emosquirrel

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Gl on Trusted Emo, Haven't seen you in AGES!.. Btw, You could just say US central as their time is -5 lol.

• Haha
Reactions: davidjl123
Status
Not open for further replies.