Editting rule 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy

Reaction score
your still unreachable when you are in building reachable of 3 blocks right. so that would still be unfair for zombies out of blocks because 3x0 jumps are to hard for a jump course

Wortho27

Reaction score
now rule 8 says that you cant have a jump thats more than 2 blocks. Well cant we have 3 by 0 jumps. beacause they are possiable and easyer than 2 by 2 jumps.
3 by 0 jumps would be good so that when you reach the skylimit you arn't doomed when a zombie reaches he 2 by 0 jumps beacuse you can then use 3 by 0 jumps. it would have to be used modrely like 2 by 2 jumps, something like 40% or 50%

Pros: Harder for zombies to reach you.
Can be used for more stracgic gameplay.

Cons: Can unbalence gameplay.
What the hell did I just read :confused:

bob8is8cool

Reaction score
Well, easy solution, the rule is how frequent the 2x1's are. (As ops say) So your course would be measured off the frequency of 2x1's AND 3x0's. So you can't have 50% of each, its 50% of both.

M

Myst

Well, easy solution, the rule is how frequent the 2x1's are. (As ops say)
That's because these Ops made a bad point. The frequency of 2x1s in a course is completely irrelevant. It might not be in terms of "creative" courses, but that's only a misuse of the word creativity. Players are forced to add easier jumps to their course anyway, as zombies can spleef them on a short 2x1 courses most of the time.

2x1 jumps are fine, 3x0 is not. No need to test it again every 5 months.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
OMG calm down bob Myst is making a point. anyway I am surprised this isn't closed yet there is absolutely no WAY we will have 3x0 jumps since even though to me they are easier then 2x1's but we have enough difficulty.

Case Closed

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
Let me sum all of this up, 2x1's are hard enough as is, we don't really need a harder jump, secondly, for a brief amount of time we tested with 3 block jumps and it didn't go well, so the likely-hood that they will be brought back is very low, and personally I don't want to see them back, newer players already have a hard enough time with 2x1's (Heck, I even struggle with them when I play) and we don't need to make it harder on them, trying to get experienced players is also hard enough, and jump courses are cheap enough as is.
I don't want to see 3 block jumps back.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Guys.. 3x-1 jumps are allowed (Blocks across, 1 block down) They are a little easier than a 2x1 jump, Just use those.

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
just so you know angel this thread is back from late august.
just letting you know incase you missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.