ealev's Artisan Application

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Username: ealev
Approximately Amount of time spent on the server: Usually around 6 hours a week, and I'm sure I have well over 100 hours since I've started on Buildbox.
References (Adv+): K1ngHoward, NogTrog, Kuromono13, Naterger, rawrmynameisrex
Screenshots of creations (along with warps to the creations):
The following builds are in the main world, all near /warp temple.
I DID get help with this, but it was only on the roof; it takes a really long time to place that many stairs.

The following builds are all in my plot, which you can get to with /warp ealev.
I got a very small amount of help from RonaldoSkillz for when I submitted this for RoF.

Signed: ealev

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
I find you a great person to be with and in all honesty, I can't see much wrong with you. I'm sure you'd be a great artisan.
The only problem I have with some of your builds though is that on the interior of your houses, it's bare. If you could fix that, it'd be great. Other than that, I'll gladly give you a +1.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
I find you a great person to be with and in all honesty, I can't see much wrong with you. I'm sure you'd be a great artisan.
The only problem I have with some of your builds though is that on the interior of your houses, it's bare. If you could fix that, it'd be great. Other than that, I'll gladly give you a +1.
Yes, they are bare, but that is because I'm still working on them. That's the only reason I tend not to make many houses; I CAN (barely) do interior decor, but I do it really slowly.

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Wow, i must say ealev, you have progressed so far. You have very nice shaping on your buildings, my only complaint is they all feel slightly undercrowded and barren. With that being said, feel free to add me your references ~

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Whoa... I noticed that you submitted an Adv app a few months ago and judging from that-- Your builds have definitely come a long way. Each of your houses on your plot have a different aesthetic to them and they're pretty amazing. It would have been nice to see some interior work though, but aside from that I think that those houses are pretty strong on the exterior end.

Your temples look really great as well. I think I told you this last time, but that squircle-shaped temple is different and unexpected because of the shape that you chose to design with. Hopefully you'll get the extra plots to save them before they clear the main world soon.

I think that it's safe to say that you're definitely of an Artisan rank. And I don't know how much bearing I have as a reference (add me) for you, but your builds are top notch...

By the way, that 30min monster build is freaky as hell.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Whoa... I noticed that you submitted an Adv app a few months ago and judging from that-- Your builds have definitely come a long way. Each of your houses on your plot have a different aesthetic to them and they're pretty amazing. It would have been nice to see some interior work though, but aside from that I think that those houses are pretty strong on the exterior end.

Your temples look really great as well. I think I told you this last time, but that squircle-shaped temple is different and unexpected because of the shape that you chose to design with. Hopefully you'll get the extra plots to save them before they clear the main world soon.

I think that it's safe to say that you're definitely of an Artisan rank. And I don't know how much bearing I have as a reference (add me) for you, but your builds are top notch...

By the way, that 30min monster build is freaky as hell.
Added, thanks. And to all the Artisan's who replied, thank you; it means a lot.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You're an awesome guy to talk to, e-leaf.
Your builds have definitely come a long way since you last applied. You're active, and committed to building.
All of your builds are all unique, and I love that.
Nobody has ever had a problem with you. So, what more can I say than +1?

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
In my opinion, I'd like to say that these builds seem too large and empty, though with effort they can be improved.
Also, texture packs don't really do builds justice (Though I have seen it on occasion).
I see what you mean about the builds seeming large and empty. But for the texture packs, what do you mean? The one I took the screenshots with is the one I use most of the time.

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
I see what you mean about the builds seeming large and empty. But for the texture packs, what do you mean? The one I took the screenshots with is the one I use most of the time.
Texture packs can increase/decrease the quality of builds, really. If you have a really nice looking build using a texture pack, it may not be of the same quality when using default/other texture packs.

Reactions: Vatowski

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
I agree with Prizyms,
You could add more interior though.
Everyone knows I love interiors, dey be tridelicous dawg.

100/2 x 200+10x10/100-10= +1!

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
It's cool to see your progress as a builder from your first application to this one. +8 including my vote and that's good enough for me. Congratulations :)

Reactions: ealev