Dusk of Discordia: Raffle #1!

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Raffles are back!
Hello everyone and welcome to the return of raffles! In case anyone forgot, back during Elysium times I held several raffles which were quite popular and I've decided to bring them back! Process will be simple: Make a post saying you want to sign up, and your in! To make it easier on myself, I won't be posting a -official- list in this thread, but will rather tally up the amount of people who entered by the end date (January 4th, 2014), put 1 - that number in random.org's generator and ta-da! We have a winner!​
_____________________________​
But Jinks, what are the prizes?!?!?!?!
Prize #3: 333 Topians!*
Prize #2: 666 Topians!*
Prize #1: 999 Topians!*
______________________________​
Now you may be asking, what are those *'s there for? Well I won't tell for now, because they may not mean anything at all! You'll have to wait to find out!​
Now in case you are wondering, future prizes WILL indeed vary away from money, but I feel since the server has just started it would be easier since you can use the money on ANYTHING at all! So rather then pack up a diamond hoe and seeds as the third prize, why not give you a choice of whatever you want? Plus easier delivery: Just see you online and ta-da!​
So enter, enter now please! Don't wait!​