Dusk Of Discordia has closed

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As of the 6/09/2014 11:34AM GMT+11 DoD has been closed, I'd like to thank everyone who participated both during the week and during the attack itself. It was great fun to organize, and it was awesome to see DoD so full of players towards the very end.

We will be releasing a save of the map for your downloading pleasure sometime in the future, we should also have some nice information regarding whats to come in the future as well, so keep an eye out for those things.

Just personally I'd like to give a big shoutout to these people who were a big help in making this event a success:
77_is_the_best
asaechao
samlen
Hockeymatt
myusername22

These people were key in the initial building of the fortress used for the event, as such, they will recieve a special login and logout message when we release the next smp.
If I missed anyone in this list I do apologize, (feel free to send me a poke if you were there Day 1 and I missed you).

That's it from me, there should be a vanilla 1.8 server released sometime soonish, when I have a bit more news I will get back to you all. Until then, have a nice day blocktopia!

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Do we get anything if we where there before the inner wall was completed?
I know I couldn't offer 20 sets of prot-4 armor or anything, but I was one of the first to join the cause (and would have been able to help more if the juice box, which did nothing to lag the server btw, didn't get demolished.)

Anyways, I'd also like to let everyone know that I created all 3 cakes of Hope, mostly to help motivate people to win.
To give them a selfless cause...

Still wish I could have done something more for the team.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Sadly I was only around for the first 10 waves but, the event was awesome. You guys did great and glad to see the builders get some recognition you guys worked your butts off! Thanks for making this server what it was guys it was amazing but, better things are to come trust me! c:

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
This ending event is my favorite ending out of all the SMPs and I hope the future SMP(s) will have some type of ending event as good as this one was.

Thanks to everyone who helped make the Waypoint Fortress and defend it!

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just personally I'd like to give a big shoutout to these people who were a big help in making this event a success:
77_is_the_best
asaechao
samlen
Hockeymatt
myusername22

These people were key in the initial building of the fortress used for the event, as such, they will recieve a special login and logout message when we release the next smp.
can i mention tamrawr here?
i'm not sure how early she was there but the cactus barrier, the water moat, and the raising of the outer wall were all her work. she deserves some credit, i thin, perhaps :eek:

Rytheria

Reaction score
Sad to see DoD go.
Had a blast in the Summer of 2014 (Australia), honestly, was a lot of fun until the playerbase died down a bit and then it lost *a bit* of it's enjoyability.

Anywho, I've got high hopes for the new SMP if it comes out!
I'd like to see a lot more storyline (as said above) in the new SMP - and more events like this! :D

~ Dion

nathan

Reaction score
Lol I would've stayed on but it was 2:00am in the morning in Ireland and by the time I had to go to sleep it was 4:00am!!!!
(Just to say I'd recommend putting anything on at 2:00pm so that people from Europe or Ireland or England can actually attend because about 1/4 of the people in the blocktopia could not attend all of it because it was in the middle of the night eg.Natninja_5,Iggy234_2001,brad6310,Stretford01,
chicken23456789,Emrys,Sonic225,raxo2222,etc)

So I leave Discordia on the walls of Sherpas despite being in DGH. Fair play.
Lol would you look at that......Sherpas.......I remember it too well.......
FACT: The original founders of Sherpas were brad6310,Natninja_5,Iggy234_2001,Stretford01,
chicken23456789 ( and their all from IRELAND!!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

superhalo6

Reaction score
Lol I would've stayed on but it was 2:00am in the morning in Ireland and by the time I had to go to sleep it was 4:00am!!!!
(Just to say I'd recommend putting anything on at 2:00pm so that people from Europe or Ireland or England can actually attend because about 1/4 of the people in the blocktopia could not attend all of it because it was in the middle of the night eg.Natninja_5,Iggy234_2001,brad6310,Stretford01,
chicken23456789,Emrys,Sonic225,raxo2222,etc)

Lol would you look at that......Sherpas.......I remember it too well.......
FACT: The original founders of Sherpas were brad6310,Natninja_5,Iggy234_2001,Stretford01,
chicken23456789 ( and their all from IRELAND!!!!!!)
You could add me to that list, I had to clock out at 1 AM

superhalo6

Reaction score
can i mention tamrawr here?
i'm not sure how early she was there but the cactus barrier, the water moat, and the raising of the outer wall were all her work. she deserves some credit, i thin, perhaps :eek:
I'd also agree with tamrawr being on the list, they helped with some of the major defenses of the base (Like the moat, the village so we don't team kill each other, the cactus wall, the landmines)

I had the idea of the moat, contributed to the original one, despite being ugly and contributed 53k to Defenders, not bragging just mentioning this incase I am forgotten.

Last edited:

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Its only when we don't expect it, they could return. We might have defeated a lot of them, but there could still be one waiting... For revenge. And when they return, the attack will be like no other. While we gather, adventure and play, it could be only a matter of time until they finally strike back. So, by any means, it shall be called the Dawn of Crimsonia. So be ready, for they might return for revenge....

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Its only when we don't expect it, they could return. We might have defeated a lot of them, but there could still be one waiting... For revenge. And when they return, the attack will be like no other. While we gather, adventure and play, it could be only a matter of time until they finally strike back. So, by any means, it shall be called the Dawn of Crimsonia. So be ready, for they might return for revenge....
*Dawn of potatonia