Duffie Draws! (Reborn!)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Blargh, I dunno what to do with your request, @Forest_Knight. xD

I'm not really too keen on drawing armor or trees, so it may be a while before I could get it done, and I may draw some other stuff before then. Sorry if it ends up being quite some time. ^^;

@Timdood3, any ideas on your character? Got a unique Minecraft skin? Maybe some general qualities about yourself (hair color, hair length, straight/curvy/wavy hair, eye color, usual outfit setup, etc etc).

@Fiestaguy, if I end up drawing a sheep, I'll be sure to start on your sheep, even though you don't need it anymore.

As for now, I'm gonna draw my OCs some more. Maybe a new one. We'll see.

• Informative
Reactions: Forest_Knight

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
@Fiestaguy, if I end up drawing a sheep, I'll be sure to start on your sheep, even though you don't need it anymore.
I can Always use it. This pic isn't permanent. I was planning on changing it like every 3 weeks or something. Maybe i'll turn them into an amazing desktop wallpaper using my limited, But working MS Paint and Microsoft PowerPoint skills.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Duffie

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Duffayyyyy!
I have something for you to draw \o/

It's my character in the Guardians of the Elements thread.

Here's a description copied directly from my latest post:
I have pale skin, messy white hair, with a slight blue tint, eyes as clear and blue as the water surrounding him, him deep blue-purple robes like a monk.

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Duffayyyyy!
I have something for you to draw \o/

It's my character in the Guardians of the Elements thread.

Here's a description copied directly from my latest post:
I have pale skin, messy white hair, with a slight blue tint, eyes as clear and blue as the water surrounding him, him deep blue-purple robes like a monk.
So, I'm guessing...

Short hair, clear blue eyes...

How old is he, and what should I put under his robes? :p

Also, do you mind if I draw him as a chibi? o. o

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Guess who's back? Back again~

Finally got into the mood to draw, but I haven't done any requests yet. For now, I've done a chibi redraw of one of my paper drawings~

Penny Triplett ~ Chibi Tease

Haven't seen the original? You could look it up in this thread, orrrr, you could head down to my deviantART webpage, and look in the description of this drawing! ;)

Last edited: