Drowing simulator (in browser)!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I lasted 1 min and 19 seconds since I thought it was just a video and scrolling wasnt going to change anything about it so I stopped scrolling to just watch. Then I died. Ohwell, will try again later.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
You'd think that any of the Sonic games that implement tread-able water
(I.E, games like Sonic the Hedgehog [Sega], Sonic Adventure, or even Sonic Colors; games like Sonic the Hedgehog [06] and Sonic Heroes don't have this mechanic...)
would be enough to motivate people to wear life jackets... or life belts.

Seriously, the simple fact that those games play a short bit of music meant to make you panic whenever you have 5 seconds left to live not being welded into the brain itself shows that there is probably something wrong with my country... or even this world.

And of course, if you thought the old school Sonic games' "drowning jingle", as I shall call it, wasn't frightening enough, just listen to the remix of it found in the modern games like (again) sonic colors.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
You'd think that any of the Sonic games that implement tread-able water
(I.E, games like Sonic the Hedgehog [Sega], Sonic Adventure, or even Sonic Colors; games like Sonic the Hedgehog [06] and Sonic Heroes don't have this mechanic...)
would be enough to motivate people to wear life jackets... or life belts.

Seriously, the simple fact that those games play a short bit of music meant to make you panic whenever you have 5 seconds left to live not being welded into the brain itself shows that there is probably something wrong with my country... or even this world.

And of course, if you thought the old school Sonic games' "drowning jingle", as I shall call it, wasn't frightening enough, just listen to the remix of it found in the modern games like (again) sonic colors.
Yes but sonic can not swim and I can

Catcocomics

Reaction score
sonic can not swim
What about characters such as Miles, or everyone's favorite refried beans brain, BIG da Cat?

In sonic 3 & knuckles, Miles is able to swim and there is at least 1 zone that is over 50% water in that game.

As for BIG da Cat, in Sonic Adventure, he gains the ability to float on water and even dive, as if he was swimming.. and get himself stuck under a nice big sheet of ice while the life belt tries to shove him out of the water.

I would point out Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask, except that both games give the player items that let the player breathe underwater, not to mention that there is no freaky music playing when you're about to drown that makes you panic the way sonic games do..