Doomlad's Operator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomlad

Reaction score
IGN: doomlad

Time-zone: GMT+/-4:00

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? I'll be able to spend around 3 to 6 hours on the server each day. On weekdays I'll mostly be online during the afternoon and sometimes the evening. I can also come online for a strong amount hours on the weekends if I'm not busy.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? I believe the responsibilities of an operator are to ensure that every players experience on the server is kept at an all time high. To make sure everyone follows the rules and that any rule breakers are suspended immediately. But being an operator is not just the role of enforcing the rules but also to be kind and helpful to other players that may need help with building or answering any questions they may have to the best of my own abilities.

What sets you apart from other applicants? I've been through a lot of servers and I have been dealing with rule breakers and helping other players as I used to have many other ranks ranging from a moderator to a co-owner. I generally try to be as helpful as I can towards players because I get that nice feeling that I have made someone else's experience better. I dislike seeing other players in disturbance. I honestly don't have anything against trolls(As long as they don't take it too far), Its just the greifers that irritate me. I hate to see someone build for hours and hours, putting there long and hard work into something and someone just comes along and decides its funny to burn it down or blow it up. I like to see that they're dealt with by either warning, jailing(If the server has the required plugins), kicking or banning them to ensure everyone can continue enjoying themselves and the server itself.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? The only thing that comes to mind really is time management. At times I don't plan ahead or organize my time very wisely and find myself just sitting there for hours and I haven't really achieved anything.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? At first, I would try to see if the problem is in my "Caliber". If not my next step would be to ask someone that is either a higher rank than me, as they would have more experience, or ask anyone really. I am open to everyone on the server and if someone who is a lower rank can help me it would be greatly appreciate it.

References: I do not have any references

WARNED FOR PLAGIARISM. ~Ronaldo

W

Wimali

What, is this becoming something now? Saying an operator referenced you while I HAVENT?

Doomlad

Reaction score
When I was copying the outline I forgot to cancel that I'll go and edit that out right now

Doomlad

Reaction score
Im sorry I didnt mean to, When I was copying over the criteria I forgot to get rid of your name, I'll do that now, sorry dude

W

Wimali

Ah, alright then. However, you'll need a reference first before applying for operator! Try getting one ASAP please.

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
Whoa, you may not fit the requirements, but this is still a great application.

Wait a second, your linguistics in the replies to the thread don't seem to match up to the original post! Your application seems far too familiar, too! OH WAIT.

http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/spencer725s-operator-application.11101

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? The only thing that comes to mind really is time management. At times I don't plan ahead or organise my time very well, then find several hours have gone past and I've not done much. It's something I'm working as I want to spend more time doing the things I enjoy.
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? The only thing that comes to mind really is time management. At times I don't plan ahead or organize my time very wisely and find myself just sitting there for hours and I haven't really achieved anything.

That's just one part of his application that you blatantly copied and tried to rephrase. No, you are never going to be a staff member in this server. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.