Would you like to donate points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Hello TNT-Grenaders.
The idea is a simple, allow players to donate points to players on their team.

I was on with friend today that had a limited amount of points and had already exhausted his supply, i would've kindly donated him 20 or so to get some pistols.

Anyway, im sure theres alot of ways you could take this such as puting a limit on the amount or number of times in a round,.. And i'm sure theres many flaws to. I'm no TnT expert so i'll let you tally up the ups and downs. Also, i didnt look through every archive of ideas, so if this has been mentioned before, sorry.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I have an idea. I make a store item called "Donate to KingSam". It costs 10 points and you can buy it as many times as you like. It does nothing for you, but it adds 10 points to the "pot". At the end of the week, all the points I've accumulated through the "Donate to KingSam" are put into thinking up cruel ways to kill all of you.

If you have an ounce of thought, there's a way, albiet a risky way, of donating points. There's nothing stopping you using this feature to donate to someone, however it isn't without risk so don't come complaining if it fails!

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I see where it could be good, great, and funny. But I also agree with raz, it will be abused and once the "how can to pistlongs!!?/1/1" people find out others can just give them points, it will get worse. Of course, we could add some sort of time until you can donate but at that point it will be useless. However, I am willing to take up KingSam's idea so if that's ever in I'd buy it

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Basicly, my argument is Why Not? Here at lava, we only occasionally have people begging for cookies, and if they do excessively, they get warned and get cookies taken away. Now although these are two different game modes, both currencies are used to buy things. I don't see much of a difference. (besides the price ranges and points earned)
I can't see how it will effect TnT any differently then it does Lava, feel free to prove me wrong though.

As for the other thing...YES im all for King Sam's idea :D

Amorix

Reaction score
I have an idea. I make a store item called "Donate to KingSam". It costs 10 points and you can buy it as many times as you like. It does nothing for you, but it adds 10 points to the "pot". At the end of the week, all the points I've accumulated through the "Donate to KingSam" are put into thinking up cruel ways to kill all of you.
This. :D

• Agree
Reactions: DarthLego5679

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I would buy that.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I'll admit TnT is at a much faster pace then lava, alot more to deal with at one time, and i didn't mean to make it sound like theres absolutely no difference.

If you really don't want to have to deal with beggers, i completely understand. I see how it could be an extra obstacle that you don't want. Anyway, i won't lose sleep if it's denied. It's up to you.

But i still want King Sam's idea, if he actually uses it to murder us. :p

• Winner
Reactions: hihihilolHI