Do you think Spiders need a little Nerf?

Well, do you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahiya

Reaction score
Spiders, I believe, hit way too hard, people with no armor like mages and archers can really get hurt. Very hard to kill them too, with them jumping around at you and hard to hit. I would suggest lower damage against you or maybe a tad more exp. What do you think?

joethepro123

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey, as long as your hunger's full, no worries. When you start to worry is when 6 of them spawn right in front of you ( that has happened to me :confused:) If you see a Zombie, have fear. Those things are MURDERERS.
(Also, if you see a Enderman placing TnT, run. Aya, teh Head EnderconTROLLER. :p )

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
The whole point is not to take no damage.
If your fighting someone, you're going to take damage, it's a fact of gaming.
One last thing:
"

No, they're fine, work on your PvP​
"
It's PvE when it's against monsters.
Player vs Player
Player vs Environment

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Spider fighting tips:

1) Take advantage of your location. Considering a Spider's jump, Having a height advantages is always the best. Fighting from a cliff or under them, will not only stun/ push them back, but allow you to hit them again and blitz.

2) Bring the fight to the water. Spiders only advantage is thier pounce. This is GONE in water. you can just blitz them at this point.

3) Strafe backwards, and try to get a hit in if all else fails. When you connect a hit, blitz back!

Blitz - To hit, and taking advantage of the bounce back from you hitting the enemy. Much like a zombie, blitz-ing can prevent a counter attack and push the mob back repeatedly.

Pretty technical eh?

Reaction score
It only takes three hits with a stone sword. Or you use your awesome mage skills to light them up (because you people love to light your own family members up).

It's the damn zombies. You take out two out of the three that spawned only to have the last one dice you. And I wish there was a use for rotten flesh too. :c
At least most mobs I see spawn in trios)

pigpiglwj

Reaction score
well, for me,
when I have low hp or when there are multiple spiders , I move close to them (for luring) then I dig a 2 block deep hole to hide in. Then, I just hit upwards but still I get hit 1/2 times for failing much (good for regenerating hp). XD
If it is just 1 spider, I just sprint to it and spam hit since I believe spiders need to jump to attack (if it is a flat terrain, you will just get hit 1 or 2 times with a stone sword).

Summer10

Reaction score
It only takes three hits with a stone sword. Or you use your awesome mage skills to light them up (because you people love to light your own family members up).

It's the damn zombies. You take out two out of the three that spawned only to have the last one dice you. And I wish there was a use for rotten flesh too. :c
At least most mobs I see spawn in trios)
I'm just going to say something bout this, you can eat the flesh.. but it has a 70% to give you food poisoning (like raw chicken but chicken is 30%) and makes you lose hunger quicker.. so get a lot before using it.
OK enough derailment from this koala!