Do you think aliens could attack?

Do you think there are life forms on another planet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Airkid

Reaction score
There's no end to the universe, who knows what's out there. But if there is aliens, I don't think they'll attack us. We haven't done anything to them, so why would they do something to us?

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
There's no end to the universe, who knows what's out there. But if there is aliens, I don't think they'll attack us. We haven't done anything to them, so why would they do something to us?
What did the Africans do to the Europeans that justified selling them as slaves?

Emues7

Uranus
Reaction score
I think that there is a fair chance that, if they do exist, we will never meet.
There are billions of galaxies in the universe, all containing billions of stars and solar systems - who says their technology be any more advanced than our own?
For all we know, life forms in the universe may not be in a humanoid form that we'd picture them as
(sci-fi has moulded our brains into believing all aliens have two legs, green bodies and completely black eyes), they could just be gases or liquids, or something else that science hasn't yet discovered - we just don't know.

Will aliens attack us? - If they somehow manage to find our tiny planets among trillions (bearing in mind there may be millions other with life) then there is a chance, but just a tiny chance.

• Agree
Reactions: Airkid and Summer10

copycat16

the lava god follower
Reaction score
*see my avatar now look back at me *
as the only person in blocktopia with a alien avatar you know i am a big believer, the fact is i believe in the theories that aliens once visit this planet in the past and there presence is closer to humans then people think, now i am a person that does not take anything for truth without proof but i feel the proof is out there hiding somewhere.
1. Will they attack?no
2. Why would they attack?resources
3.What would there first attack be?military bases and satellites
4. Is there away of destroying there ship?nope
5. Would anybody survive?yes
i could take a whole section of the forum talking about this, i read every theory out there and yet there is not one that is satisfying for now.

Megatron

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
Reaction score

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
What did we ever do to the aliens.. not to the Africans..
Obviously it was a comparison. So many natives in South America, Africa and Australia were killed and their home taken by the Europeans but they did nothing to deserve it. They were just there.

Now we as a human race did nothing to aliens that would make them attack us but I don't think that would stop them fron conquering is if thery want to.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Now we as a human race did nothing to aliens that would make them attack us but I don't think that would stop them fron conquering is if thery want to.
Who says their brain would work the same as the human brain.

Is there some sort other form of life somewhere in the whole universe? Probably.
Would they be intelligent? Highly doubtable.
Would they attack? Not a chance.

I do believe that somewhere there are some organisms somewhere, but then they are similar to bacteria, I also see a great chance there are some plants on planets far away. There is pretty much no chance there are humanoid or intelligent creatures and even if there were, their brain would probably work very different and they would live (probably) in a whole different climate which would make it impossible for them to survive on our earth so there is pretty much no chance they would attack, not even considering that it's pretty much impossible to travel from so far with so many to actually attack.

It depends on what you really mean attacking, intelligent creatures with UFOs is just never gonna happen, but I do see a possibility that some sort of bacteria can cause a plague on the earth which can result in many deaths.

• Agree
Reactions: Airkid

EphemeralKap

Superior Sloth
Reaction score
1. Will they attack?
YES

2. Why would they attack?
TO DEVOUR OUR SOULS

3.What would there first attack be?
LAZERS

4. Is there away of destroying there ship?
Wait.. what ship?

4. Would anybody survive?
NOPE