Do you think aliens could attack?

Do you think there are life forms on another planet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
NOTE:THIS POST IS NOT TO ALARM ANYBODY

i thought of making this thread after watching a video on the discovery channel explaining what aliens might do if they attacked earth.

answer these questions and when answering just write the answer wiith the corrisponding answer.

1. Will they attack?

2. Why would they attack?

3.What would there first attack be?

4. Is there away of destroying there ship?

4. Would anybody survive?

also post any other thoughts on this topic ;)

Scrable

Reaction score
I know there's somebody outside, but we never seen them and they never seen us.
They could be primitve or intelligent.
I don't think why somebody would attack or they have a ship.
That what you see in Startrek Starwars etc. That's only Sci-Fiction.
There is no true.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
1. The possibility of another life form in the universe is really big. I'd say maybe they'd land on our planet, and possibly attack or they'd come in peace.

2. Cows. Just kidding, possibly resources or fear of being attacked in the future.

3. Maybe big cities like Tokyo or New York?

4. Well, aliens are among us already. Every time a comet passes by, new germs and bacteria arrive on Earth. If they had a ship, the government would try to defeat them with bombs, nukes, secret weapons the world doesn't even know about. My idea would be killing them with sickness which we are immune to now days.

5. I'd say yes, probably people in places like rainforests, mountains. Unless the aliens had some detection of human bodies.

I once thought I saw a alien head sticking out of the bushes, well I was like 10. It turned out to be a blown condom tied to the tree branch. Hm, I also watch a lot of movies about aliens, like INDEPENDENCE DAY or The Battle of Los Angles.

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
There's a high chance that, if we exist, then so does other intelligent life form(s). But if you didn't notice, it's a big place out there in space. So the chances of actually seeing them are quite low.

Also, if humans were to come into contact with said life forms, their blowing us up would be impractical and a waste of resources with no gain what-so-ever. Exception: they want to turn earth into a car park.

JtTorso

Reaction score
I don't, that doesn't mean I don't think they (may) exist, there are a lot of things to take into consideration.

1. The amount of galaxies we have and how vast the is universe.
2. The amount of planets in each galaxy that are in the Goldilocks zone (Just like Earth, not to hot, not too cold).
3. How far away they are, if it's too far it's likely we couldn't even communicate.
4. How advances they are and how have the evolved (they'd look almost nothing like us because they evolved under difference circumstances).

The chance of them attacking? I highly, very highly, doubt it.

Fatalis

Reaction score
1. Will they attack?
Most likely. 99% of humanity are war-loving, peace-hating and always looking to be "better" than anything else.

Chances are, we would attack first out of fear. If they attack first, it will most likely be in order to colonize or to steal raw materials.

Most likely biological. If they are advanced enough to get here, though, they could probably just kill us all with a single superweapon.

There might be, there might not be. It all depends on how advanced they are.

5. Would anybody survive?
Most likely not. There would be social collapse, riots, and the still-looming threat of the extraterrestrials.

• Winner
Reactions: mikke121minecraft

Amorix

Reaction score
1. Will they attack?
If we piss them off.
^
Depends.
Everything exists for me to break. Spacecrafts are no exception.
After the aliens, I kill everyone else.
Basically, no.

super-spark

Reaction score
1. Will they attack?
Highly doubtful, but then again if we were to flip the coin - would we wipe out a sentient alien species to colonise a far-away hospitable planet... Probably.

For funsies, resources, weapons testing, to see if Doctor Who was real.

Depends what their reasons were for attacking! Biological warfare could wipe out all life on the planet, or they could do it Hollywood style and engage us in manly combat until one heroic stunt guy throws himself and a satchel of grenades into the mothership.

4. Is there a way of destroying their ship?
Yes, but you have to navigate along a trench and shoot a proton torpedo into a port less than two metres wide.

5. Would anybody survive?
Not if the aliens were intent on wiping us out no.. we'd give them a good run for maybe ten years.. but then.. kaput.

Summer10

Reaction score
I feel like the only one putting any thought into this...
You're not, I am just trying not to go on a big rant about all the possibilities and how there are 'living' things out there (bacteria.. etc)and what would have to happen etc..etc..etc..Just try to keep this in mind people, to the best of our knowledge, the universe is still growing, so the possibilities are endless!(In other words, it is the endless final frontier)

1. Will they attack?
Most likely, if they are evolved enough to actually be sentient beings
Resources, to move here since we may have a similar atmosphere/climate, to enslave the human race
Probably the most populated area in the world
How would I know?
Maybe..

I am just waiting for one of the aliens to show us their new physics and our minds just not being able to comprehend it at all... The aliens also might be looking out in space right now, just like we are all over the world with our telescopes