/die

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
On AoD I'm pretty sure using /kill will make you a zombie. I think that would be useful on zombie. /die would make you a zombie simply. Though it would also teleport you to the spawn (so you cant follow a group and then /die).

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I feel the current situation of simply waiting in the spawn if you wish to play as a zombie during that particular round is fine enough. The normal period of time I see of a new player joining tends to differ between 10 - 35 seconds. I believe our player base is patient enough to wait for this short period of time without this command which appears to be just a shortcut for this.
---
I also think this could be abused. Take the people who speak in chat.... "hey everyone, press r..."
A user could also simply state, everyone type /die and all the users whom do not know the command will become zombies, causing possible anger, confusion, and what I see as an.... unneeded predicament.

Although I don't like the command, I do like your enthusiasm by trying to make the server a better place with all these suggestions. ;)

Worstever

Reaction score
Let's look in Already Suggested Suggestions. So I'm pretty sure this is the same idea and so yeah....
"[Declined] A command that allows humans to change into zombies, only at spawn
Overly complicated. Just walk into a zombie, if you want to become one"

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Let's look in Already Suggested Suggestions. So I'm pretty sure this is the same idea and so yeah....
"[Declined] A command that allows humans to change into zombies, only at spawn
Overly complicated. Just walk into a zombie, if you want to become one"
Derp. This is just that ._. Sorry! Just now noticed that thread...