Did someone take credit for a map that wasnt their own?

ginbird

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
Hey topians! So I was watching a machinima video (Minecraft: Skeleton First Person) and the map used in the video is the exact same one as one found on darkness (I think it's called fortress or castle or something) ! Now I don't know how to figure out who made the map originally but just wanted to make sure everyone was getting the right credit and such. If someone from blocktopia actually made that map and it was on machinima that's so cool!!
Gin

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Fortress? Skull Fortress? I believe both of those maps were taken from Planet Minecraft. No-one claimed to have made them, as they weren't a map submission. Well noticed though ;). But in-game it does say "By Unkown".

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
Fortress? Skull Fortress? I believe both of those maps were taken from Planet Minecraft. No-one claimed to have made them, as they weren't a map submission. Well noticed though ;). But in-game it does say "By Unkown".
They're still credited as I did leave a comment with the ip to our servers and a notice on their PlanetMinecraft pages.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
When it says 'Unknown', does that mean the author is not known or does not wish to be placed there?