Diago's Adv App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diago21

Reaction score
Username: Diago21
Approximately Amount of time spent on the server: Currently : 19hr 20min - Lifetime total since 2009? Unknown. However I spend at least an hour on the server almost everyday unless something more important comes up.
References (Adv+): Naterger, MikeTang, AngelWV,
Screenshots of creations (along with warps to the creations):
(One of these builds is a private creation, I hope that it is not an issue)
Build 1. The Imperial Wizard Federation Congressional Building - /warp Wizardton

Build 2. Atlus Trade Town - Singleplayer World - No Warp

Build 3. The Wand & Spell Inn / Greater Wisteria - /warp Wizardton

Build 4. The Lost Mansion - This one was accidently wiped before I could take proper pictures because I'm DUMB. (Thanks to Inon for salvaging the one picture)

Signed: Diago

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I don't remember referencing you either.

Oddly enough, I did reference him and I am not listed as a reference. - Will edit this post later to add in my opinion.

------------

Righto! I've known you for quite some time, you've definitely changed from what I can see since your last application for staff, so your behavior is good! Your builds are quite unique, we don't really see this kind of builds in applications for adv anymore which is a shame. I personally love the style and combination of blocks that are used, it really shows us you are capable of building something terrific!

On that note, you may have a +1 from me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diago21 and Pikmon2

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ah, my mistake. I've removed both you and Prizyms now, sorry for the misunderstanding.
References (Adv+):Naterger, MikeTang, Prizyms
You still haven't removed my reference. Regardless of this little reference fiasco, I'm happy to give you a +1 on this application. You're an active player and these builds, especially the Atlus Trade Town, really show your capabilities.

tnm

Reaction score
I'm also going with a +1. You're a fairly active player and some of these builds look really good. However, I can't judge the singleplayer build as its well.. singleplayer. The other builds alone though seem good enough for advanced, so that's why I'm giving a +1!

• Thank You
Reactions: Diago21

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
On the fence with build quality. It's above Builder, but not quite to Advanced in my book. I haven't really noticed you much in chat, so I can't fairly vouch for behavior. 0 for now.

Diago21

Reaction score
On the fence with build quality. It's above Builder, but not quite to Advanced in my book. I haven't really noticed you much in chat, so I can't fairly vouch for behavior. 0 for now.

I'll be honest, I don't contribute to chat a whole lot but I do always keep my eye on it.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Thought I posted on this before I went away, I must have forgotten to post it. So, I am going with a 0 for now. Your builds are certain of a good builder standard but I feel that I want to see more of your builds on the server; if you could reproduce something like your trade town, that would be great! I can't say much about your behavior since you don't talk much.

Diago21

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm aiming to up my building quality a bit, Altus was from a few months ago and the Wizard City was more of a test run since I hadn't played Minecraft in a month or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.