[Deniedish] Magma Gorge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Name of the map: Magma Gorge
Creator(s): Baker93
Size: 160 x 160...maybe...possibly. All I know is that it should be 70 blocks from the 'roughly centre' point. Precision is over-rated. 70 is enough to stop them getting out of the map, so that works for me.
Round length: 20 minutes (5 minute build time)
Locations and suggested timing for timers: 4 of the timers are embedded into the stone at different levels, and one timer is placed elevated at the 'centre' point.
Screenshots:

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?enlmr4wq892uh8r

Tis just a map I made in a few days, it isn't brilliant, but hey! Another map submission is always a good thing, even if it doesn't meet the standard, it was fun to make. Nudge nudge wink wink Blocktopia community - maek new srver new maps.

Reactions: Notme and Prizyms

trngl3087

Reaction score
i like this a lot. i also like that you didn't use a fancy texture pack to make the map look prettier when you took the screenshots. 8)

the windmill looks a little out of place on that landscape. i think it'd look better if it was built with a few of the stone blocks.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Ah bugger forgot to mention that x). One every
2 minutes, from bottom to the top. Haven't really thought about it all that much, but in my tired state, that'll do. Also, forgot to add - gold blocks will need restricting.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Very nice looking map, looks fun and challenging. I have a couple of suggestions of improvement(Take out some of the wheat/iron ore, so that there isn't too much of each in the map, and make the bedrock layers at the edges of the map more narrow), but other then those small things, I like what I see.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Uh, bit of a complicated decision here. We loaded it and looked at it ingame, and things are a little bland. I know you're no architect, but between the copy/pasta trees, the duck, the excess amounts of stone and bedrock, and my level of picky-ness, gonna have to deny until theres a bit of an overhaul of it.

Dont get me wrong, its a nice map, but it needs some TLC before it meets our standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.