[Denied; user is criminal scum] Winter's 12 Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Winter

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Winter12
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I was keluzr and cheater983470,but with cheater983470 I have a very bed rep so I made a new one and this was Winter12 and than with keluzr it was only a funny account.
  • Which server you are applying for : I am applying for (blocktopia)zombie survival .
  • The Timezone you are in: I am in the middle european time zone (gmt+1) and I exactly live in Germany.
  • Your age: I am 14 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I play since 1-9-2011.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I am not Trusted+ on the other servers,because I think that the lava surver is a little bit boring because one round has so much time and the TNT server i can't play so good,like the zombie survival server and the server is very exciting.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I would help the new players, will help the others trusted+ and will be helpful.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Then i will ask him to stop and then when he dont do than I make a screenshot and will send it to a head controller or (Vet)OP.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent myself as best as I can, by following the rules, helping others, whether it be about game play, or following the rules. I will actively warn, and kick rulebreaks, and help them to understand what they did was wrong, and how the can improve on it, as well as help newer players get accustomed to the server, by following the /rules, and learning how gameplay works on the server.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted: I am mature, helpful, and try my best to do what is right. I have been trusted in the past and I understand the responsibility and I know what I must do as Trusted.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? Gassy_Europeon and killer 1525 told me to apply .
  • Signed: King_Winter

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
It would be easier to read your application if you included the questions. You can use the edit button at the bottom of your post to put them in. I also think that you should put some more "meat" in your application. It is rather short.

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
I also think that you should put some more "meat" in your application. It is rather short.
I agree with this. I want to see that you are putting effort into applying for this position. I would also like to see that you can use grammatical sentences, as this is something we expect from trusted playing who are explaining things to a new player or rule breaker.

Summer10

Reaction score
This application seems like it was made in a 2 minutes (spelling mistakes, grammar, how short it is)
I suggest you take more time when making this, and try to add to your answers.

King_Winter

Reaction score
I think I made more meat :D

I hope it is enough

and summer i needed for it 25 mins because I must translate my senteces in english :D

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
One note.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Then i will ask him to stop and then when he dont do than I make a screenshot and will send it to a head controller or (Vet)OP.
If a staff member is abusing their powers, you're correct to get evidence and contact a head controller. However, it is not a good idea to contact an Op/VetOp about this, matters of abusing staff should go to controller+, and even then, only to a controller if no HCs are available.

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
..... Some of this application was copied from Blankk's application, check questionsWhat will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? and, Why do you deserve the position of Trusted:.
Winter12 wasn't Trusted in the past, so therefore this piece of the application was copied.

Summer10

Reaction score
Blankk's application
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am mature, helpful, and try my best to do what is right. I have been trusted in the past and I understand the responsibility and I know what I must do as Trusted.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will only use my powers if people are not following the /rules and I will show everyone that you can have fun without causing stress or causing problems. I will listen to everyone and if someone is causing trouble I will watch them and try to get them to stop, or warn/kick them if necessary, but only as a last resort.
Winter12's application​

• What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent myself as best as I can, by following the rules, helping others, whether it be about game play, or following the rules. I will actively warn, and kick rulebreaks, and help them to understand what they did was wrong, and how the can improve on it, as well as help newer players get accustomed to the server, by following the /rules, and learning how gameplay works on the server.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted: I am mature, helpful, and try my best to do what is right. I have been trusted in the past and I understand the responsibility and I know what I must do as Trusted.

The What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? seems ok despite how it turned into the exact same font and size...

the Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Question is exactly the same though... mind explaining?

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent myself as best as I can, by following the rules, helping others, whether it be about game play, or following the rules. I will actively warn, and kick rulebreaks, and help them to understand what they did was wrong, and how the can improve on it, as well as help newer players get accustomed to the server, by following the /rules, and learning how gameplay works on the server.
What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent myself as best as I can, by following the rules, helping others, whether it be about game play, or following the rules. I will actively warn, and kick rulebreaks, and help them to understand what they did was wrong, and how the can improve on it, as well as help newer players get accustomed to the server, by following the /rules, and learning how gameplay works on the server.

As you can see, this piece was copied from XxNyXoxx's application, and the other question he copied was from Blankk's.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Winter12
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I was keluzr and cheater983470,but with cheater983470 I have a very bed rep so I made a new one and this was Winter12 and than with keluzr it was only a funny account.
Why thank you for bringing this to my attention, it seems you slipped through the cracks and -77 is indeed very bad rep. I'm putting you on the list of people to watch. You can consider this your last warning, if you break another rule in the server you will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.