[Denied; User Banned]Rnkwjiq's Adv App

Rnkwjiq

Reaction score
Code (text):

Username: rnkwjiq

Time spent on the server: onetime/ around 3 days.

References (Adv+): Chrisrocks6000 iiDeathCookies MikeTang rawrmynameisrex SalientGorilla

Screenshots/warps of creations:
warps: /warp RnkApp (plots)
/warp RnkApp2 (Plots)

please note that the map with the miniature minecraft things on top
(the smallest floating box, next to the floating ruins)
Is excluded off the app because I made that with other people.

Signed: rnkwjiq
other:
Currently from the time I have submitted this app I have one warning, but there are currently no operators on to remove it.
It has been 2 weeks and it's supposed to be removed.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Alright, your builds are absolutely awesome, you're active, and you're really nice. I really love the little details in your builds, and you never fail to amaze me. I don't see any cons to you being adv. Easily a +1 from me. c:

Collosal

Reaction score
Alright, the warning's been taken care of. In other news I will be going with a +1 . I feel like you have the building skills of an advanced builder and voxelsniper could help you learn to do even more, especially with terraforming.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I like your building style. It's refreshing and quite different from the usual builds that I have seen before. The blocks may seem randomly placed, but they all come together quite well. I think that the first photo (with the white roof) and then your Tardis build could give a good sense of what you're thinking when you're building.

On to terraforming -- I think that it could use some work or maybe delve into it a bit more if you haven't because the //naturalize or //overlay is evident in places and there are sand blocks along one edge of the plot in /warp rnkapp2 that look like they should have been changed. Also, I see remnants of //br sphere in both plots which, in my opinion, is really sloppy. The use of //br smooth and hand editing the terrain could probably help you out in that regard.

But, it seems like you prefer building over terraforming and I think that the former is spot on. Though it shouldn't hurt to learn how terraform more with WorldEdit.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
You've got some great building skills structure-wise and terraforming-wise. Although, you do need to check your build, as Rex has pointed out some big mishaps, unless they were intended. However, I believe the tools granted to you by Advanced Builder could generally up your terraforming and building standard, and I'm going to go with a +1 for now.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Most of what needed to be said has already been said. Your builds are great, and you're mature and could probably handle the commands properly, so +1.

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
Your builds show potential as a great builder, you seem mature enough to handle what is coming to you. And you don't cause a lot of trouble!
+1

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Yeah. No. Not going to happen. Application denied, user banned.
Console: [00:30:31 INFO]: Jubjubers issued server command: /plot deny rnkwjiq
Console: [00:30:36 INFO]: [Builder] rnkwjiq: usuck.
Console: [00:31:03 INFO]: [Builder] rnkwjiq: atleast i'm not gay
Console: [00:31:04 INFO]: [Builder] rnkwjiq: :p
Console: [00:31:14 INFO]: [Adv Builder] Jubjubers: That's homophobic, man.
Console: [00:31:17 INFO]: [Builder] rnkwjiq: and atleast i'm good at building
Console: [00:31:26 INFO]: [Builder] rnkwjiq: then that crap u had there
Console: [00:31:31 INFO]: [Adv Builder] Jubjubers: did you really just use my sexuality as an insult?
Console: [00:31:46 INFO]: [Builder] rnkwjiq: did u really just accept that you were
Console: [00:32:30 INFO]: [Builder] rnkwjiq: you are a sick excuse for a human being
Console: [00:32:32 INFO]: [Builder] rnkwjiq: why were u born
Console: [00:32:43 INFO]: [Builder] rnkwjiq: rude, evil, a total abomination
Console: [00:32:50 INFO]: [Builder] rnkwjiq: you dont deserve to have been born
Banned. Make an appeal if you want to discuss being allowed back on the server.