[Denied] RULE 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

C209

Reaction score
Hi.

I've been very annoyed of players coming into my house, without my permission.
Due to the FACT, that Moderators cannot do anything because there is no rule that states,

"One cannot enter ones home without there permission."

I suggest we have a rule 11. That STATES, one cannot enter ones home without there permission.
And I know, that Moderators, probably, COULD, do something about it.
But just for new players to understand, lets make this new rule.

GDay,

Arcius

Reaction score
I honestly don't feel like this needs to be a rule. It would nourish the already alarmingly high antisocial building trend I've been seeing recently. I understand that it's annoying to have someone else in your house that you don't know who they are. But if they're not causing a problem, what's the deal? Adding this rule would end up with an increase of unnecessary warns of new players. I'm already tired of hearing, "Get out!" Repeated several hundred times, and please note, we do warn people for spamming if they do that. More often than not, it's the home owner causing the actual problem.

My suggestion: if someone comes in to your house without asking and you really don't want anyone in there, first ask them POLITELY to leave, and if they don't... cope. If they cause a problem, then you can call staff and get a warn/kick/ban as appropriate for the situation.

Think of it this way: Every new person to come in to your house is someone new to meet and a potential friend. We're not all hermits on this server, after all. This server was designed to be a heavily SOCIAL server.

Status
Not open for further replies.