[Denied] Make /lick a Master+ Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
If that's the case doesn't that mean we should be discussing about another command for masters? not about licks. I've noticed increasingly, lately that players are using /me licked [insert playername here]. It kind of achieves the same purpose without the colours as aforementioned somewhere here in the thread. So yea... my opinion is kind of changed now as compared to my previous posts. I just think for Masters lick probably isn't the right command you guys want, cos as somebody else(I think sploorky) said; people will eventually get bored of it, and eventually it will become like a normal command. Why implement something new and shiny when using /me achieves the same purpose. If /lick was suddenly removed, I would still be content with using the /me method.
But thats just my personal opinion.
/me does somewhat achieve the same perpose, but it doesn't feel quite the same when i get licked by someone and i have to use /me to fake lick back. As for the boredom, i don't see staff getting bored of it. I see it regularly used several times a day spread out. Perhaps it won't keep people from leaving, but it will entertain the ones that are here for quite awhile.
I would like to discuss other commands, i even have a note pad with a couple of ideas at my desk, but, until i come up with something original, im waiting to see if we can get this command.
I will agree /lick doesn't have a trully helpful purpose, but it is a fun command to enjoy with other friends if kept within reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.