[Denied] Lava time

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xXGuMMy_BeARXx

Can you guys make it so that the lava time is at like 10 min. I hate waiting for a new map. Thank you :).

Reaction score
This has been suggested and declined many times before. 10 Mins is not enough time for some maps to flood (especially if that map has a dam) with out the help of a vetop+ to speed up the lava/cold water. Also shorter rounds will make it really easy to get cookies/ super cookies.

fenna

Reaction score
This has been suggested and declined many times before. 10 Mins is not enough time for some maps to flood (especially if that map has a dam) with out the help of a vetop+ to speed up the lava/cold water. Also shorter rounds will make it really easy to get cookies/ super cookies.
What golden said

gettinthere

Reaction score
It was declined on numerous occasions, some of what GoldenSilver said.

1. Having the time too soon prevents people from building some nice homes for awards and a safe place.
  2. Lowering the time means a quicker flood, and with the right mood and speed, it'll kill the server.
  3. Having the time lowered also means quicker cookies every round.
  4. Lowering the time means the OPs need to check for more things in a less amount of time.
  5. Having time lowered also oddly changes the reset time for the server. Bad news bears: An odd amount of reset time other than 7 hours and a half hour means the server has potentially overtime or undertime reset time. The reset time could be following the round count but I'm not sure.

gettinthere

Reaction score
I remember that there was -like a year ago- a vote at 10 min to end the round. I have no clue what happened to it.
It was a forced vote. It happened somewhere, but I remember that ogarci5 or someone similar forced it because it was lobby. As we know, lobby is broken and noone wants to fix it.

trngl3087

Reaction score
No. For the reasons listed above and many MANY other reasons. Making rounds shorter would force us to change just about everything on the server. Rounds are intended to be long so that players can build the things they want to build as well as hang out and have fun with others. If you're bored, try exploring other houses and getting to know people. Time flies when you're having fun or being creative.

Closed, because this is suggested just about every day by someone on the server.

Reactions: Brando212
Status
Not open for further replies.