[Denied] Kraby1's [Trusted] Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: kraby1

What, if any, are the names of your alts: I created kraby2 for my younger sister who wanted to have a try there. It's /timeonline is only 5 hours.

Which Server are you applying for: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival Server

The Timezone you are in: GMT +1 I live in Northern Ireland.

Your age: I'm 13

How long have you been playing on the zombie server?: I've joined on the 12th of August and I have over 309 hours online.

Have you held a staff position on any other Blocktopia's Servers?: I have held a Zombie [Trusted] rank from the 30th Of September to the 6th of November. Other than that, not anywhere else.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do?: I will lookout for troublemakers who are not obeying the rules. I will warn them verbally, but if they continue I will use my new powers, warn and kick, and I will follow the WKKB policy. I will explain to them how they are breaking the rules and ask them why they are doing it via PM's, and also tell them how to reply. When it does lead up to the decision of a ban, then I shall ping an operator and explain to them. I will help out with the new players, by explaining them the rules and telling them the commands and objectives of the game. I will answer their every question or query to the best of my ability. I will help them during the game, even If I have to stop running and get myself killed and help them by giving them random tips and tricks, because I'd like them to enjoy their time here and like this server. I am also going to remind the older players about the /rules and make sure they fully understand them. I shall keep the chat nice and clean, without anyone insulting, raging or spamming. I will gave important pieces of info on any Ban appeals on the forums. I'd like to help out on this server, as I've noticed sometimes there is no staff online and the game is kind of unfair and because this server is giving me so much fun and enjoyable hours.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?: First of all, the chance of this happening is very very low. But, if it did happen in which I highly doubt, I will take screenshots, take logs and possible a video and send them to one of our Head Controllers and I will be honest. If they aren't around, then I'll send it to the Controllers. But once again, our staff is too mature for this to be happening.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?: I am a very active player, as I am online everyday for at least an hour. I have over 300 hours online too. I am also mature and helpful and I believe I am ready now. I help a lot while no staff is online, and also when staff is online. I use proper Grammar, full stops and capital letters. I remind people of /rules and I show respect to all the players which are online. I also know The polish language, as well as a bit of French which is very useful as many Polish and French players join the game, and immediately start speaking in their own language. I will explain to them why they aren't allowed to speak in a different language than English via Pm's. If I myself cannot explain it, then I will ask someone who is online to do it, if it was for example the Spanish language.
I always try to calm down raging people, by nicely telling them to stop. This might sound funny, but I also entertain the online players by purposely failing after saying something like 'I shall win'. I will keep the game as fun as possible. I am a well experienced player and I know the /rules off by heart. I am also a very active forum user. Blocktopia pretty much taught me how to behave on the Internet. Taught me manners and respect towards other users.

What will you represent as a staff member/how will you do your job?: I will show how a mature player should act, and I will enforce the rules to keep the game fun and fair so that players don't complain and quit. I will be showing respect to the players and keep everything nice.

Which staff member has referenced you, or told you to make an app?: Both @Ooglie101 and @Chillingworth have agreed to reference me for this rank. Thanks Guys! <3 :)

Note: Even if this does get denied, then I'd still like to thank you for the time you have spared me on reading this, and deciding If I should be [Trusted] or not. And I will try again and again. I'd also like to see the comments made my ops posted after this app gets approved/denied. Thanks.

Signed: Kraby1

Summer10

Reaction score
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?: First of all, the chance of this happening is very very low. But, if it did happen in which I highly doubt, I will take screenshots, take logs and possible a video and send them to one of our HC and I will be honest. If they aren't around, then I'll send it to the Controllers. But once again, our staff is too mature for this to be happening.
Just one thing I think I should add, if a staff member does act up, afaik you should go to the controllers first then the Hcs depending on the severity of the situation, other than that and a few spelling mistakes, nice application.

Status
Not open for further replies.