[Denied] IcedGround

Reaction score
  • Name of the map: IcedGround
  • Creator(s):AwesomeNinja_Eli, mattyboy5454
  • Size: 50x57
  • Biome:Snowy
  • Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!): (I have a video) Link here:
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):no chests
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:No no-drops
  • Any extra information about your map?: It came from my server... My server couldn't handle WorldEditing everything out but the map.. You guys are gonna have to do that. Sorry.
  • Download link (optional): http://www.mediafire.com/download/mdvl47secarseij/Eli_s_server(2).zip

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
In regards to your other thread: yes, a video is an absolutely fine substitute if you can't get screenshots. To take a screenshot, hit F2 and there should be a message about a saved screenshot. Head over to the directory C:\Users\<your user here>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots and that's where you should find it. If you could do that, having the screenshots as well would help get a closer look at specific things rather than just pausing the video or downloading the map.

Anyways, about the map -- a real creative name. ;p Not bad! I kinda like the tower (although it'd be easy to survive annoyed) and the "sacrificial thing," but the wooden house seems too bland; it just looks like a box. I suck with maps, so don't trust me on this next part... but I think the dimensions may be a bit too small, especially when we have a crowded server.

Otherwise, I like your work. I doubt there'll be a problem cutting out excess "stuff" when adding the map. Well done to both of you that made this!

Reaction score
Sorry if their bland... I spent as much time touching up as needed. Otherwise I'm not really a big builder. In the future I'll make more maps that will be much, much bigger! I hope you liked it and I'm looking forward (If it gets up) to having my first map release!

P.S. I'm looking for more people to help me build future maps on my server.. Contact me if you want to go into more info

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
So, I don't really think that this map would be suitable for the server for just a few reasons.

-Lack of basic supplies (No trees around and whatnot)
-Lacking space kinda (Imagine having 30 players in that one island)
-Lack of creativity (Plain buildings+other features)

I think if you expend and try to touch up the map a bit more, then maybe it would be better suited to go in the rotation.