[Denied] Freeze evade suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoboTheEpic

Reaction score
How about to stop freeze evades, make the server keep the freeze status for 15 minutes after a frozen player leaves. The count would be reset every time the user logs on.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
How about to stop freeze evades, make the server keep the freeze status for 15 minutes after a frozen player leaves. The count would be reset every time the user logs on.
Nah this would be too much for the HCs to handle too much software to be involved and it would be difficult and maybe lag the server because then the game would get confused if the person that was frozen left but think he/she was still there. But this is what i think, you gotta hear it from a staff member on the lava server

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I don't think it's needed... It really shouldn't be too hard for ops+ to type /freeze <playername> , and if they freeze evade too many times, it's a ban.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Nah this would be too much for the HCs to handle and it would be difficult and maybe lag the server because then the game would get confused if the person that was frozen left but think he/she was still there. But this is what i think, you gotta hear it from a staff member on the lava server
Some of these seem to be made up at best.
HC's to handle? HC's don't do all the freezing, nor is this much more handling to be done. Lag the server? Does freeze lag the server? And if the person was there or not would have no change if this effect was added.
Granted, I deleted two of your reasons that were reasonable so I could respond to these.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to the suggestion. 15 minutes sounds much too long. 5 might be better. And it has to be so you can unfreeze them manually either way. Otherwise, decent suggestion.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Some of these seem to be made up at best.
HC's to handle? HC's don't do all the freezing, nor is this much more handling to be done. Lag the server? Does freeze lag the server? And if the person was there or not would have no change if this effect was added.
Granted, I deleted two of your reasons that were reasonable so I could respond to these.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to the suggestion. 15 minutes sounds much too long. 5 might be better. And it has to be so you can unfreeze them manually either way. Otherwise, decent suggestion.
Im talking about with the software that the server uses sure it may work but i think its not needed

Status
Not open for further replies.