[Denied] Degekken's third zombie survival trusted application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Degekken

Reaction score
In-Game Name:Degekken

What, if any, are the names of your alts:I currently do not have any alts

Which server you are applying for:I am applying for [Blocktopia] zombie survival

The Timezone you are in:Gmt +1, I live in the Netherlands

Your age:I am right now 13 years old, But very soon Im turning 14 years.

How long have you been playing on the zombie server?I started playing October 2010, means I joined the server 11 months ago, in the time I tried to be most active, sometimes I ofc couldt.

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?I am an official ex zombie trusted, got demoted due smp ban.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do?Once I will reacquire the power of trusted, I am going try to make the server fun for everything, to help everyone who needs help, to keep an eye out for people with are not obeying the /rules, I am trying to being a helping hand for ops, and I would LOVE to help the server, a lot, since it is one of the best servers I ever know.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?I will take a screenshot of it and PM it to a zombie server HC, Damer_Flinn or IntensiK (Im not sure if I also can post it to a controller (with right now is avant-garde and megatron), please post or pm me about this).

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?I know how to use the powers, I love the server, I love to help people, I love to help the server, I am (from what I think) quite friendly and active, and I try to be the most helpful I can, I might be immature, but Im trying to improve myself on that, Jolas told me he thought I was not ready for trusted, but I already was a trusted, so I know how it is etc., Mario also told me I needed to whine abit less, and Im trying to improve on that to, Im trying to improve myself most times on the things you guys Im not that good in, sure I know I got banned once at smp, and once on zombie, but I am trying to improve myself from my mistakes, and I would really love to help this server.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?Actually I can insert the things from ‘Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?’ and ‘Should you get approved, what will you actively do?, But yeah, In short here, Im trying to be helpful, mature, friendly and active, if people don’t think Im one of those I try to improve myself, making myself better, I can learn from mistakes, after all, we all make them.

Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app?One_Survivor, One_One_Two, dannyboymed. EDIT: Snowma, smelyalata

Signed:Degekken, ex zombie survival trusted.

(don’t forget that I play smp to, and another game, so I cant be THAT active ;3)

Reactions: Friendy

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
About the abusive op question. If Intensik or Damer aren't around and the abusive ops are not the controllers themselves, then you go to them.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Unfortunately your application has been denied. Please take some time to better get to know the server and it's players and you may reapply in 1 month. Please do not bug the staff about their decisions.

The following are comments made on your application.

He is really immature and i don't i don't think he's ready yet.

At first I thought dege wouldn't really be a good trusted, but after seeing him more I changed my mind. I've seen him help out the past couple weeks, and I think he's ready.

player has matured a bit since his last attempts. Still a bit back and forth but I think he deserves one more chance.

I do not think we should even be considering degekken. He's proven a few times he is not staff material, along with his ban and reaction on SMP (I am trusted on zombie, I shouldn't be banned anyway).

I don't see him help much, but i do believe he would not abuse commands

I don't see much of Degekken, and when I do, he's not very helpful, at all. Would not make a good trusted.

Would like to see more of the player help out a little more.

Have not seen due to opposite time zones, can't judge accurately. Application is adequate in my opinion, grammar could be slightly better in my honest opinion.

i have not seen this player enough recently to give any other vote.

I have not seen Degekken enough to make a fair judgement.

Degekken is a very helpful and mature player, has been active for a long time and has a great understanding or the rules. I think he is more than capable of using the warn/kick commands responsibly and should be given a second chance.

I have not seen degekken in a long time.

He is helpful, but sometimes he can be really immature and he has to improve at that point if he wants to be trusted, in my opinion.

I thought he was improving, so I thought I'd give him a shot by referencing him, but later on I noticed him getting into an argument with someone on Zombie who was advertising another server. He's not bad, but he makes a lot of mistakes.

He is not as mature as it takes to own the position of the "Trusted".

HNS

Again, please do not be disheartened by the comments you see here. Instead use them to improve yourself and remember that you can still apply one month from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.