[Denied] Death Run Hour

Do you prefer Death Run over normal Lava rounds?

• Yes!

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Honestly, I couldn't decide between them.

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Ragetastic96 You could /spawn on a death run map, and sit the round out. That won't affect your super cookie streak. Also, while I can see the benefits from the vote, I do personally like the increased chance of a death run round idea more, because that way everybody on the server can play the type of round they want, not just the majority of the people on.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Ragetastic96 You could /spawn on a death run map, and sit the round out. That won't affect your super cookie streak. Also, while I can see the benefits from the vote, I do personally like the increased chance of a death run round idea more, because that way everybody on the server can play the type of round they want, not just the majority of the people on.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

As for the rest, What do you mean bye EVERYONE on the server can play the type of round they want? They still have to vote between 2 maps. They're just forced to play that type of round. It's still majority rule on which level they want. Its just random what type of a level it is. Not Everyone will be pleased.[/quote][/quote]

Sploorky

Reaction score
Ragetastic96 said:
As for the rest, What do you mean bye EVERYONE on the server can play the type of round they want? They still have to vote between 2 maps. They're just forced to play that type of round. It's still majority rule on which level they want. Its just random what type of a level it is. Not Everyone will be pleased.
What I mean is that there are two game types on lava, Lava Survival and Death Run. With the 20% chance of a death run round, I've seen a day go by and not play Death Run once. If it was a 50% chance of a death run round coming up, then Death Run would be a lot more common, and the group of players that enjoy death run rounds over lava survival rounds could be more easily pleased, as well as the players that enjoy lava survival rounds more wouldn't feel as if death run was replacing the normal lava rounds. An example: There are 11 players on, 6 of them want to play death run only. If it was put to a vote, those six would only vote for death run, and the 5 other players that wanted to play lava survival rounds wouldn't be satisfied. As for the voting for maps, here in another example. Let's say I wanted to play a lava survival round, but my favorite map(halfpipe) isn't in the map vote. Instead of being displeased that I didn't get to play the map I really enjoy, I'm glad that I got to play the game type I wanted to play.

• Informative
Reactions: Ragetastic96

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
What I mean is that there are two game types on lava, Lava Survival and Death Run. With the 20% chance of a death run round, I've seen a day go by and not play Death Run once. If it was a 50% chance of a death run round coming up, then Death Run would be a lot more common, and the group of players that enjoy death run rounds over lava survival rounds could be more easily pleased, as well as the players that enjoy lava survival rounds more wouldn't feel as if death run was replacing the normal lava rounds. An example: There are 11 players on, 6 of them want to play death run only. If it was put to a vote, those six would only vote for death run, and the 5 other players that wanted to play lava survival rounds wouldn't be satisfied. As for the voting for maps, here in another example. Let's say I wanted to play a lava survival round, but my favorite map(halfpipe) isn't in the map vote. Instead of being displeased that I didn't get to play the map I really enjoy, I'm glad that I got to play the game type I wanted to play.
Well explained. Ok, i getcha now. I'm happy with either choice so, whatever the HC's pick, i say go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.