[Denied] Brave's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Brave_Gold_Heart

What, if any, are the names of your alts: IceGod, BghMC, HeartGold (That's all I think)

Which server you are applying for: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival Server.

The Timezone you are in: GMT +7

Your age: I just turned 11.

How long have y ou been playing on the zombie server? I've been here from October last year I believe.

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I was an Ex-Zombie trusted, Ex-Lava trusted and currently TNT Operator.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I would try to help out people that are new, be a good, kind, helpful and mature player. As trusted I would try to be a person that people could trust and know that I'm always there to help.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would take a screenshot, and then PM it to the Head Controllers of Zombie which are IntensiK and Damer_Flinn

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Since, I have been an ex-trusted I do know what to do, know the commands and the rules. I think I deserve it because I'm a helpful, kind, friendly and mature person. I get along with players very well. I have also been in the server for quite a while and I know alot of staff.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a trusted I will try my best to be an active, helpful, friendly kind mature player and overall be a role model to the guests. As a trusted I would help people in need and try my best to help people learn the /rules. If I'm a trusted I would try my best in everything I do. I'm passionate and have alot of commitment in what I do.

Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? Baron_Bread, LetterP, bored38496 and Ooglie101.

Signed: Brave.

Status
Not open for further replies.