[Denied] Application for trusted rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyAce

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: HoneyAce
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: No
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia Zombie survival.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +2
  • Your age: 13
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Now 14hours onlinetime but im months have in here. More is coming
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Nope
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? Nothing special in trusted rank. Just be kindly of other players
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I talk and listen what he says to me.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Im Good and kindly player i help others in danger things.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? Activing in server and talk very much and be good player like others.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? One_survivor, IntesinK And other goods.
  • Signed: HoneyAce, HoneyAce
Im Hope i get Trusted Its my dream :eek:

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
We need a months worth of activity on our server.
I havent seen you help out.
I havent seen you in general.

Int and One didnt reference you. Ops will give you a reference when they think you are ready

spend some more time on the server and ask again after a month.

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
Snowma this might've been partially my fault.

Last night I told HoneyAce that there was no set timeonline thing you needed to have, I was in IRC so I couldn't use /Whois and I thought he had a lot more than 14 hours timeonline.

HoneyAce, with only 14 hours timeonline in lots of months, I find it hard to believe you actually had 1 month of ACTIVE gameplay.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Pretty much everything has been said - 14 hours in a month isn't particularly active. I highly doubt IntensiK or One referenced you, though they may have told you how to apply. Feel free to reapply when you have achieved one month of active playtime and 2 references. Closed, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.