Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
In-Game Name: AngelWV

What, if any, are the names of your alts: None, But my brother has an account called "Koolking".

Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia Zombie survival

The Timezone you are in: GMT, English time.

Your age: I am 15.

How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I've been playing it for almost 5 months.

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I'll make sure rule breakers do not break the rules by using /warn and /kick, If someone keeps coming back on WoM or is repeatedly breaking the rules after being warned or kicked, I will ping an Op on the IRC (Or via Skype).

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would take pictures and report them to a Head Controller.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I've been very active and I'm quite friendly and fun to be around with, I'm sure some ops will disagree but all I can reply with that is that they haven't gotten to know me :p - I'm currently out of education so I have plenty of time on my hands for the next 2 weeks or so, I know my way around the server pretty well and I have alot of experience in Moderating servers, I don't "Expect" to be made a Trusted by this application, but I thought I'd go for it though!

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? With my new found powers I would use them respectively and not abuse them, I would represent being an Active member of staff.

Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? Dielorelei, Snowma, Mariosatr and Erikkruchten :3 (Thank-you)

Signed: Ryan

Reactions: Mccuish

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Unfortunately your application has been denied. Please take some time to better get to know the server and it's players and you may reapply in 1 month. Please do not bug the staff about their decisions.

The following are comments made on your application.

I do not see him as a trusted yet. He is active and helpful, but is still somewhat immature; and somewhere along the lines of "smart mouthing" every once in awhile. He also seems to have this other side of him that's not so pleasant and shows when things don't seem to go his way. From what I've seen as well, he seems to be in it for the rank only. I'll have to see more of him.

I am very familiar with this user as they are on pretty much every time that I go on. They have great activity, show great sportsmanship, and show the exact qualities that line up with the qualities of a budding Operator. I feel that they deserve a 1 week trial, and would be glad to see them stay longer.

Angel is a good, active, friendly player who can be helpful at times, but doesn't really stand out to me in terms of helpfulness, I think that they should potentially get a shot at trusted but from what I've seen I don't know if they've helped enough.

I don't see angel help enough on the server, sometimes I doubt he has the maturity that is needed for trusted, and feel he should work a little harder for the position of trusted.

Angel has been with the server for a long time, is very active and can be fairly helpful. I think they deserve a trial.

I do not see angel enough, and I haven't seen angel make a difference when I do see him/her.

Though in the past I've had major trouble with this player, in the month or so since those problems ended, I've seen a big maturity, helpfulness and activeness change. He usually helps out and speaks in the chat often, making him friendly and social to new players. Though he does argue with an op occasionally, it's so rare that I am still obliged to give him my +1.

He tends to be quite argue-active constantly, therefore I may not think he is ready for the position. Once he improves himself, he is ready.

AngelWV is a great guy. He had some rough times, but he evolved in his maturity. Helpful and active, I see him every day.

I think he can be quite immature at times.

He's really immature sometime's and he's not ready yet for the rank [trusted]

He helps out a lot and knows the rules well; I don't see why he shouldn't be a trusted.

In the past few weeks he showed signs of being defensive, and immature, however he has done a better job this week. I would like another week to see how he continue to behaves.

Again, please do not be disheartened by the comments you see here. Instead use them to improve yourself and remember that you can still apply one month from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.