[Denied] Ancient Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamaman5000

Donor
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Ancient Forest
  • Creator(s): Me
  • Size: 80 blocks wide and long while 160 high, but you could trim it to fit the lava timer
  • Biome: Plains
  • Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!): http://llamaman5000.imgur.com/all/ The first timer should be at the base of the dirt near the tree, then second in the middle of where the roots dangle, third should be on the above the stump of the tree, fourth should be on the branches in the middle of the tree, then fifth above all trees (TIMERS ARE NOW MARKED AS RED WOOL)
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: No, every block should drop
  • Any extra information about your map?: There is a cabin somewhere in the woods
  • Download link (optional): http://www.mediafire.com/?1wzisb2cka1uwqp

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Alrighty, checked the file, it's a premium map submission. I guess you got mixed up with the RoF forums and the Classic Lava forums, as you posted your post in the Classic Lava map submission page.

Moved to the correct forums.

As xgen said, please copy and paste the correct format into your original post and edit in the answers to the questions.

Llamaman5000

Donor
Reaction score
Wait, but how do I put screenshots? Ive tried putting pics of it but when I press save changes, it says shorten message.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
[.spoiler=name]stuff[./spoiler] that is done without the "."s though

Right and based from the screenshots it does look really nice! Great work I think this deserves a trial at the least.

Olix

Reaction score
I downloaded your map (schematic), and I attempted to load it into an empty world. You seem to have forgotten one essential part of your map when you saved the schematic though... the floor ;)

I'd suggest you recreate the schematic, making sure you select the whole map this time. If this is a problem with my MCedit skills (or the lack thereof) and you actually saved the map correctly, I'm incredibly sorry :(

W

Wimali

Dess , unfortunately __princess__ doesn't have her server anymore and will probably not be able to get it back up.

Spencer75

Reaction score
I can't get my head around how to load the schematic on single player. I have single player commands and it just keeps telling me the schematic doesn't exist. Also the link to your screenshots aren't publicly visible, so I can't see those either. :/

• Agree
Reactions: MDooley15
W

Wimali

I can't get my head around how to load the schematic on single player. I have single player commands and it just keeps telling me the schematic doesn't exist. Also the link to your screenshots aren't publicly visible, so I can't see those either. :/
W-Wait, single player commands can import schematics? Woah, never knew about that. But if that doesn't work, I'd suggest using MCedit to import schematics. Or just visit buildbox :3

Status
Not open for further replies.