[Denied] A safe way to re-impliment building in the Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorix

Reaction score
Ok, so I am aware as to why you can no longer build in afterlife, but I had an idea.
Perhaps you could only build in Afterlife if at least ONE Op in in afterlife and at least ONE op was in the game.
What do you think?

• Disagree
Reactions: Kevin_28
Reaction score
This could work. As Darthlego5679 said it may be hard to code, and brickwolf and jayp94 would have to give it the go. I think if this was to work there would have to have blocks owned. For all ranks. Each player can place their blocks, but another cant destroy them. This would have to work up to master. Trusted+ would be able to remove blocks. It would eliminate greif, which was the main reason why the afterlife was closed for building.

Just a suggestion.

Reaction score
mr_minecraft_one said:
For all ranks. Each player can place their blocks, but another cant destroy them. This would have to work up to master. Trusted+ would be able to remove blocks. It would eliminate greif, which was the main reason why the afterlife was closed for building.
Ops wouldn't need to be there 24/7 if this was implemented.

Kevin_28

Reaction score
Ops wouldn't need to be there 24/7 if this was implemented.
I know. I was commenting on the OP suggestion. Ops really have better things to do than just sit there and watch 1-3 people build. It's a real waste of resources when they could be in the lava map helping others and enforcing rules where the majority of people are and the probability of having rule breakers are much higher.

_Fr0sty_

Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't want to bother with sending an op over to afterlife just so a few people can build for a round or less. It's almost like traffic duty for street cops.
I personally, if I were an op, wouldn't want to be sent to afterlife just to watch. I would want to play or something. Just call them over! Can't they just teleport to you?

*User was warned for this post.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.