Not open for further replies.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Note: This can be found at /warp candyland on /mvtp plots on BuildBox
Name of the map: UHT_001 (Name can be whatever)
Creator(s): Uhtr5r
Size: Round, with a radius of 70 or 80 (I forget stuff)
Round length: I don't play much LSMP so I don't know
Locations and suggested timing for timers: I didn't place any, someone with more LSMP experience should do that.
Screenshots:

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
This map will kill me so much, all that wool.

Anyways it is a very nice looking map but to me it just looks a little copy pasty. As for the timers you could really place them wherever you wanted to. I appreciate that it will be a hard map to live on by the way. As for the photo showing the little pathway into adminium, does that lead anywhere? Is that the spawn? Another thought is that there is no supplies for players that I can see a good idea (in my opinion) would be to make some trees be actual trees and have some of the stone be real stone just so that players can gather for some of the round.

As for time looking at the map I would say around a 20-30 minute round to allow for shelter building. Also can I see a clear photo of the spawn?

Over all amazing work!

Sploorky

Reaction score
The map itself looks amazing, but the problems that I see are:

A. There are no resources to gather. And
B. All that wool is going to melt once the lava is released, which is going to likely cause a heavy amount of lag for the players.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Let us remind ourselves that every other map has an abundance of resources and I honestly don't think it would hurt for a map where everything you could collect is useless.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
After looking at what ogarci said I have reconsidered it and I would love to see it tested! Concerning what sploorky said about lag; it is true it could lag but I have never experienced lag due to blocks burning on sanctuary so I don't think it would be a problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.