Suggestion [Declined] ttt_catacombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
Name of map: ttt_catacombs

Link to the map: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106560489

Brief description: This map takes place underground and is a labyrinth. People can easily get lost so traitors may be able to have a field day with this place, however if people stick together, it will be increasingly difficult to win, because there is an alternate win condition.

How will this map add enjoyment to the server?: This map is quite different, in the sense that there is an alternate win condition. There are keys and doors, by opening the correct doors, you will find a knife. There are two ways to win and that is for the traitors to get the knife to their required destination or the innocents to get it to theirs.

Note: My only real concern is the size of the map, as it may be too large for standard gameplay.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
So I tested out this map, and I can't say that this a map that fits TTT. The map has too many close-quarters areas that are difficult to navigate and I don't think players are really going to be enjoying this map too much. It's also a map that's going to delay the round for a very long time each round because of how tight the map is and how difficult it is to search around, so when it comes down to 2-4 players, traitors are going to be searching for innocents and vice versa forever. Going to decline it for now, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.