Suggestion [Declined] ttt_aircraft_v1b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Name of Map: ttt_aircraft_v1b

Link to the Map: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=154177743

Brief Description: Aircraft is a giant flying plane like thing that also seems to act as a pseudo naval base on board. There's a lot of places to explore inside of the plane, but there is also a tiny helicopter that flies around, and eventually lands to pick up passengers on the topside of the ship that attracts many people to it.

How will this map add enjoyment to the server?: This map is fun because of it's different aspects. The rest of the boat has interesting things in it and potentially other weapons not found on the topside, but going alone could get you killed by a terrorist. However if you stay up top and ooh and aah over the helicopter then you risk getting blown up by a jihad. There are also some small but potentially significant sniper areas within earshot and sight range of the helicopter landing pad that can be used to pick off kills but are also dangerous to snipers who don't get out fast (think counterplay c:)

Note: I recall at one point we had people getting rocketed off the map when killed crashing the server, but this occurred on several other maps as well, some that have been suggested, accepted, or are already in the rotation. It could also have been a different version of the map. Overall I don't think this issue should stop us from attempting to use it first.

Last edited:

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I thought this map was really cool, but I'm going to have to decline it because of the issues it causes with flying bodies that will end up crashing the server.

• Sad
Reactions: Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.