Name: TheCake

Dimensions: 32x32x64 (lxwxh)

Builders: Just me.

Screenshots:
Main Area

Spawns

Overview:

Level download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ibokks86s5iy9j0
It is a .dat. Let me know if I put up the wrong file for download.

Description: This is a minimap aimed for about 8 players. It is a bit cramped because it's not actually 32x32 as you can see. Cake is filled with a layer of bedrock so you don't have to worry about players falling straight into lava... if they don't land in the candles.

Other info: Criticize it, hate it, throw your PC out the window, download it, do whatever. This is a little side project before I submit my other TNT map (that is under construction)

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
From my sidepoint/viewpoint I personally think the map needs to have more details as in more objects; Right now it's pretty narrow and only a few warriors could actually bomb the teams.

T

Tiger_087

When I first saw the cake, I laughed...not that I thought it was bad!
It is cool, but I think it needs more terrain (like celebrir said)

Celebrir

Reaction score
@Chinner2 I sent every Trusted the trusted userbar for their signatures. But you blocked private messages, so either enable them and I'll send you the link to to it or just copy it from another Trusted.

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice: more stuffz.
Improvements to map will be postponed until after Thanksgiving. Busy stuff going on here for me. So you're gonna have to wait a little more before you get to see people fight over a cake.

Numberplay

Reaction score
After seeing this suggestion i got an idea.

Make your map 128x64x64 and do 3 cakes instead of 1. This way, people will have much more space to fight and spawns will be far from each others.

Here's a picture to show you what i mean (The cakes won't need to be at the same height)

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
To take on the changes that will improve this map, you'll have to completely re-build it. Feel free to make a new thread once the improvements are made, etc. Declined for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.