[Declined] Map Submission: Evilest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
hey i made this made as a variant of alkatraz his evil and eviler
the concept is still the same but i wanted to put a few new things in to make it even more deathly
for example in the middle of the map the floor disappears at random times and the people on top fall in the lava below and that at random places lava (two blocks high) appears
i had to make the map in dirt cause i can't use bedrock on the server i was on and where the lava needs to be is pretty obvious i think

this is the dat. file: http://www.mediafire.com/?3xobi9vv0igxn18

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
What you should do is modify the hills to have a row of elevated jumps like level 7-8-7-6-5.... And one hole where there is a drop 7-8-7-6-4-3-2 to catch some off guard and one where there is a 2 block jump 7-8-7-6-4-3-2 (2 block jump to 1)-1-ground. I really like this map though

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
EasiestMapEver
the plan is that lava would apear at random places (2 blocks high) and that the middle will disappear at random times and that you will fall in the lava the dirt will be replaced with bedrock and there will come lava like in evil and eviler if you got some ideas i'll be happy to hear them

Amorix

Reaction score
the plan is that lava would apear at random places (2 blocks high) and that the middle will disappear at random times and that you will fall in the lava the dirt will be replaced with bedrock and there will come lava like in evil and eviler if you got some ideas i'll be happy to hear them
You're all missing the entire joke.

Reactions: Super_Goku

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Denied on the simple fact you didn't give credit to the REAL maker!

Joking aside, we don't need another "evil" style map, and if we were to, it certainly wouldn't have a big section in the middle that's safe! People would think we're going soft!

Status
Not open for further replies.