Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tiger_087

Name: The Pit
Type: King Of The Hill
Fellow builders: madsk001
Dimensions: 64 x 64 x 64.
Description: Both teams travel through various portals, which pass through snakes, to claim the Giant Snake Egg (the KOTH point).

NOTE: Since /portal was too high for me to use, I have substituted certain blocks in their place. You may notice these blocks in the images below.
Water = One way portal - Players may only go through, but not appear through one.
Lava= Normal portal
Magenta = One way portal - Players can only appear through them. I would like them to be replaced with air.

Egg and spawns:

The giant egg is the KOTH point the players need to capture.

This is the bottom half (below). All players can only come through via the air portals. Players can either battle in here or go through the water portal in the center.

Finally, the top half is where the players can claim the egg. They will come through the portal on the ceiling.
The Spawns are the highest point in the map, so that there can be less spawn killing (with the exception of the"egg spawns" on the ground).

Inside the red spawn:

Below are the holes (containing water portals) where players jump into. These lead them to any random portal in the map (which has to be either a lava or air/magenta).

Here is one of the ground spawns:

Inside the Ground spawn:
The snakes are where the majority of all the battles will take place, and are where the portals will most likely transport players to.

Every snake has two portals in it: one at the head and one at the back. Every portal is lava.
Image 1: Portal at back of snake
Image 2: Portal at front of snake

EDIT: Every block should be an op_block.

Reactions: chris360kss
Reaction score
Interesting map tiger i like it, But i don't quite understand the spawns very well, But a pretty nice map well done!.. Eggsoid :p

T

Tiger_087

Saw this one on the server before I screenied mine. It looks fairly solid, don't know how well the gameplay would go, as the only KOTH I have played is Conquest. A lovely piece of map building.
Thanks, Darth!
I've only played Conquest as well, so I'm quite skeptical about how gameplay would be as well.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Having to use portals to get everywhere on this map is a bit risky as it's very easy to just place weapons next to the exits and get a lot of kills.
The map design doesn't really flow, with the egg looking very out of place.
All in all, I don't think this map will work well on TNT Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.