[Declined] Contest Map Submission - KOTH-MushroomForest

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
My map is 64x64x128. The mushrooms and pathways are counted and secured, as there are 10 mushrooms and 2 pathways (branches, bugs, etc.) on each side of the hill. The hill is a golden mushroom, which could be reached by climbing the mushrooms up to it, not requiring a single block to be built (even though that doesn't matter). I put some hard work into this, so I hope you'll at least like it a little. :D The map can be found at Erik's Map Factory at tntcompetition1. Hard to miss, one of the first ones you see, in fact.
Pictures found here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.273891152658801.57613.120999154614669&type=3&saved

EDIT: Sure the competition is over, but I don't mind as long as this map is judged for what it is, a mushroom_forest.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
The map has a lot of unused grass area, and with the large height difference between the mushrooms and the floor, you are at a major disadvantage if you fall.
With some more variation in levels and multiple ways to get back up, perhaps it would work better.

Reactions: HarmakAnna
Status
Not open for further replies.