Declaration of War:

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Wait cty? Cool I'm in that :)

.....is it bad I don't know what cty stands for when I'm in the clan.

Since everyone is saying good luck with that, I'm guessing luck3rs are a powerful clan?

• Dislike
Reactions: turtlekingman

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait cty? Cool I'm in that :)

.....is it bad I don't know what cty stands for when I'm in the clan.

Since everyone is saying good luck with that, I'm guessing luck3rs are a powerful clan?
Nah not at all, luck3rs are just some noobs that never raid and is completely peacful.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I'm guessing luck3rs are a powerful clan?
Nah. Everybody just is terrified of them because they enchanted all there stuff (which is all diamond made) very high and are half-way decent with PvP as well (before anyone starts saying anything, @nottycat shot at least 3-5 different Luck3rs dead in there last raid against us, so I'm sick of the "wez cant touch em" bit.)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nah. Everybody just is terrified of them because they enchanted all there stuff (which is all diamond made) very high and are half-way decent with PvP as well (before anyone starts saying anything, @nottycat shot at least 3-5 different Luck3rs dead in there last raid against us, so I'm sick of the "wez cant touch em" bit.)
And then ofcourse you do realize that was my epic Power V infinite I flame I bow? ;)
Without a good power my bow would do nothing.
POTIONS FTW!

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Just so you know it I can provide enough armor for everyone so you got my hand in the war against luck3rs I give armor and swords to everyone who is against luck3rs
CAUSE TOGETHER WE STAND STRONG AND TOGETHER WE SHALL DEFEAT ALL THE EVIL LUCK3RS!!!

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Just so you know it I can provide enough armor for everyone so you got my hand in the war against luck3rs I give armor and swords to everyone who is against luck3rs
CAUSE TOGETHER WE STAND STRONG AND TOGETHER WE SHALL DEFEAT ALL THE EVIL LUCK3RS!!!
I hate the luck3rs, can I receive a set or enchanter armour, an enchanted diamond sword and perhaps a cake?

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
*Hunter27a1 has a statement to make.
Okay. Here's something for all of you to think about.​
People are posting their war plans and what they have to use (weapons, food, armour, etc.) in this thread.​
This thread is public, like the rest of them in this forum section.​
There's a small chance that some Luck3R members are going to see this and maybe decide that they just might want to raid the people who are flaunting their enchanted armour/weapons and, however minute the chance may be, it does exist.

I suggest you prepare yourselves for battle and discuss your war strategy elsewhere.​

Good day to you all.​

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
*Hunter27a1 has a statement to make.
Okay. Here's something for all of you to think about.​
People are posting their war plans and what they have to use (weapons, food, armour, etc.) in this thread.​
This thread is public, like the rest of them in this forum section.​
There's a small chance that some Luck3R members are going to see this and maybe decide that they just might want to raid the people who are flaunting their enchanted armour/weapons and, however minute the chance may be, it does exist.

I suggest you prepare yourselves for battle and discuss your war strategy elsewhere.​

Good day to you all.​
But everyone knows that the luck3rs are peaceful farmers.