Death due to Reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AotsFTW

Reaction score
Well, today I was playing on the server, happily enjoying my newly gained loot from a killed Shande and Alee, and then, oh no! A random restart with no world save! Now you may be thinking, "So what?" Well, when I logged back on, I was right in front of those two, standing there like "WTF," and I was instantly killed, and lost all my items before. It was really cheap and idiotic, and as I am writing I am trying to keep composure, so I will say this.

Can I at least get back my fucking armor and sword? I mean, that was the most cheap thing to do, and it was really stupid that I just respawned there, like, what the fuck? The world should've at least saved, but it didn't and alas, I was killed instantly.

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
Do you realize what the staff would have to do if we promised items back every time something like this happened?

I really really really really hate this happened to you, and it's not fair. If I myself had the armor and sword to give (that wasn't stone :p), I would. I'll talk to Malc about it, but for right now we really can't be giving stuff out. I'll update after him and I speak.

edit: And yes, you do need to calm yourself. As soon as you're upset and you start seeing that your typing fucks, that's about the time you need to calm down some more before posting. It makes it hard for us to sympathize.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Going to refrain from flying off into a rage or giving any legitimate ground and say this.

Relax.

It's a game. I'm sorry that this happened, the resets were required (although one was the server shitting bricks), but it happened. Deal with it.

Thread closed. - Requested that users participating do not abuse resets anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.