[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Except I wasn't caught all the way up!
I'd already mentioned stabbing you at least twice iirc and you'd have seen those so nope you're not getting out of it that easy!

Can you rephrase this into smaller sentences please? I cant tell what you are saying here...
basically, in response to the 'inf voted poke since he figured out hip was cop so poke was doomed anyway so bussed poke to look like he was willing to vote poke based on nothing and therefore look like he isn't his teammate, when in reality he is' -

i'd say 'well i made it pretty obvious imo that i was thinking hip was cop, and if i tried to do that ^ plan id need people to not know i figured out hip was cop. since otherwise it wouldnt seem like i was willing to vote poke on no reason, since id have the reason of him being investigated by a cop and so doomed to die anyway, and so it wouldnt make me look like less of a teammate with poke. and so that wouldnt be my intention there (as long as i had considered all of this obviously)

and the reason i bring this up is because my argument previously in response to oog wondering if i did the bus poke tactic thing that im argueing against above was: 'i specifically said i thought hip was cop and i wouldnt have said that if i wanted people to think i was willing to vote poke on next to no reason'. but then i realized oog posted about how 'inf couldve seen hip found poke guilty as cop and so bussed because of it' before i actually told everyone i had thought hip was cop, in which case from my pov there as scum i could be like 'oh no hes onto me i should give up the jig of not knowing he was cop since it wont be as effective anymore since at least 1 townie is voicing doubts about that being the truth'. so that argument of 'well i did say i thought hip was cop so i wasnt trying to pretend i was lynching poke for little reason' wouldnt be as convincing. so i brought up this one (the one i talked about in the above paragraph) as a substitute for it.

cant believe you made me use shorter sentences and full stops that was so gross

I mean that is somewhat normal. I have a hard time following in the beginning of games a lot of the time.
i disagree your posts are usually more richer than the ones youve been having all game so far even in early days

Inf - Weak Scum - Inf's reads seem manufactured to me. A lot of his reactions to posts amount to either repeating a phrase he has already used
since theres only so many ways you can say 'this feels scummy to me'

or simply saying "This feels scummy to me," the latter of which strikes me as unhelpful at best.
and theres not enough flips/information to base reads off much else

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Slightly unrelated but I'm third party and regardless if my action goes through I should 99% sure win and leave the game tonight so don't murder me Mafia thanks.

Also my two actions were on Jace & Comp and no I won't tell you what they were you'll find out when you get my role flip

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #3

PokeSvorlds - 4 (hipmeow, Nottykitten, Infected Alien 8_, Mooglie) [L-3]
Boooo - 1 ( PokeSvorlds) [L-6]

With 12 Players alive it will take 7 votes to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Saturday 10/12, 11:59 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day (deadline TBD), the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
assuming i wont believe your claim isnt going to change my mind either so what do you have to lose from trying to claim since im gonna be targetting you if not

also if poke does turn out to be cop im calling it now that the reason youre acting so chill about me potentially knifing you and not even trying to claim to stop it is since you know poke is gonna flip cop and im gonna end up wanting to knife hip

Mischief

Reaction score
vote notty

You gave me a hard time as a third party as well?

"You are either with us or against us", "Get rid of them because obviously they are gonna betray town"

Note: not a real vote, I'm just salty

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
vote notty

You gave me a hard time as a third party as well?

"You are either with us or against us", "Get rid of them because obviously they are gonna betray town"

Note: not a real vote, I'm just salty
You're still an anti-town vote and should of been lynched yesterday though. Atleast I'm trying to scumhunt by voting for Poke and rightfully calling out Oog/Jace as the other two Mafia's <3

Mischief

Reaction score
You aren't town either notty.

"I'm sided with town"

No you are third party, it's literally in the role. You are your own side

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #3
A little under 15 hours until the deadline!

PokeSvorlds - 4 (hipmeow, Nottykitten, Mooglie, Jacethegray) [L-3]
Nottykitten - 1 (Mischief) [L-6]

A deadline is set for Saturday 10/12, 11:59 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day (deadline TBD), the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #3
A little under 15 hours until the deadline!

PokeSvorlds - 5 (hipmeow, Nottykitten, Infected Alien 8_, Mooglie, Jacethegray) [L-2]
Nottykitten - 1 (Mischief) [L-6]

i unvoted btw

Status
Not open for further replies.